Our client is a leading provider of affiliate marketing software. It powers some of the industry’s most successful and high volume affiliate programs by providing a single centralised complete solution.
They are looking for a Client Account Executive to provide Helpdesk Support to all clients through various methods of communication including email, ticketing system, telephone and direct client contact. This will include logging of calls taken and provision of 1st level technical support.
- Ownership and management of all logged tickets: This includes responsibility for the resolution, escalation and closure of the tickets
- Creation of FAQs and supporting customer help documentation, internal and client facing
- Requirement to work with QA in testing functionality of new software deployed to Client Systems
- Provision of sufficient information to 2nd line support and must have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Have a flexible approach to impromptu work that may be delegated
- Be able to assist the Client Services and Training Divisions with client related support matters
- Minimum 1 to 2 years excellent track record of Client relationships.
- The candidate must be proactive, energetic and a self starter with good organizational and administration skills.
- The candidate must be willing to put in extra time to meet expectations and have a flexible approach to work.
- The candidate must be able to work under pressure and work as a team.
- The candidate must have an excellent command of English and good communication skills and have a mature telephone manner.
- The candidate should have an understanding of software systems and be a quick learner.
- The candidate must have a good knowledge of Windows XP and MS Office.
- Understanding of the fast-paced online gaming industry and affiliate marketing
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in Client Services
- Able to build and continuously nourish client relationships
- Excellent business English writing and telephone skills
- Proactive and responsive to feedback
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and CV in MS Word format to Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org