To maximise the migrations and new connections from new and existing clients ensuring that individual targets are met and exceeded where possible. To work as part of a team in order to maximise sales activity for post-paid products and services.
This role requires a high degree of resilience and dedication, and the ability to independently develop a network of key contacts in order to drive connections.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Achieve sales objectives, as assigned by company:
· To have direct sales responsibility for the growth of sales connections from competition and new market
· To ensure personal monthly, quarterly and yearly targets set by the revelant Manager are achieved
· Responsible for the setting and implementation of personal sales strategy in order to reach agreed personal targets
2. Prepare weekly sales report, analysing and interpreting trends and forward looking sales plan:
· Submit weekly reports to the Manager for individual performance
· Submit monthly reports assessing performance and successes in the month, current progress with objectives, highlighting forward plans along with any known or foreseen problems
3. Build and maintain relationships with customers and proactively source sales leads and opportunities:
· Build and maintain relationships within the accounts
· Proactively source sales leads and opportunities to ensure sales opportunities are maximised
· The role will have both an element of telesales and customer visits. There will be a call rate and sales expectation.
4. Maintain and enter accurate customer contacts in database and log sheet:
· Maintain complete and accurate records of all customer contacts on the assigned company sales database
· Ensures own work processes are documented to ensure continuity. Regular back up of files.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
· Minimum of 2 years Sales & Customer Experience, preferably in Communications & Internet related industry
· Be Computer Literate (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
· Ability to prioritise, schedule and monitor sales programmes
· High level negotiation and closing skills
· Be a team player, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
· Ability to focus and achieve objectives, and have excellent time management skills
· Understanding of key drivers of value in the telecommunications industry
· Excellent written communication and presentation skills to ensure credibility with senior management
Interested applicants should email their CV along with a cover letter to Manuela at firstname.lastname@example.org