Our client is an international group providing Fund Services with offices in 9 jurisdictions and over 400 staff.
As part of the continued expansion the Company is looking to establish a base in Malta to administer Malta based funds and fund managers and is looking for 2 suitably qualified individuals to run the operation, develop the business and be the local Directors.
The position would suit either a qualified accountant, lawyer or company secretary with some investment funds experience.
Responsibilities will include a mix of the following:
•Manage relationship with key clients, advisers and suppliers
•Manage the office infrastructure, staff and environment
•Develop new business relationships and develop a marketing plan
•Develop a business plan for the office
•Overview all services provided to clients
•Provide budgets, financial reports and KPIs on business
•Overview all operations, compliance and risk teams;
•Liaise with external advisers and lawyers
•Attend client meetings, board meetings of client structures and produce minutes of a high standard
•Liaise with the Auditors
•Liaise with the Regulator
•Ability to work under pressure
•Ability to work on own initiative
•Accurate and organised
•Some knowledge of Hedge Funds will be considered as an advantage
An excellent salary is on offer to the selected candidate(s), and in addition equity and profit share may be offerred.
To apply for this position please send you CV in Word Format to Phil at email@example.com
Our client is an international provider of electronic payment processing solutions based in Malta. They are now looking for a Linux System Administrator.
The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the client’s proprietary high data volume systems remain at optimal performance. Additionally, this person will assist in the on-call rotation to reduce the current load on international staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor and maintain systems processing vital client and consumer information
• Assist in troubleshooting problems and implementing solutions as necessary
• Ability to type for long periods of time
• Previous experience with complex, peering data systems with high data volume
• Experience with and a high degree of self-management
• Expert knowledge of core Linux programs and utilities
• Previous experience in System and Network Design
• Knowledge of Programming / Scripting, Networking, and Hardware
• Ability to debug and troubleshoot perl, shell, and various other scripts
• Experience with high-availability systems
• Demonstrate ability to handle high levels of stress
• Ability to remain focused while multi-tasking
To apply please send your CV in MS word format to Phil by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is a leading Online Gaming operator licensed in Malta and operating in multiple markets.
Due to continued expansion our client is now looking for a Customer Support Team Leader – Turkish.
-Shift manager cover
-Leading team members, organizing rota
-Supervise staff to ensure punctuality and attendance and quality of service to customers
-Providing continued training and support to the CS team
-Monitoring processes and implementing new processes efficiently
-Dealing with customers on live chat
-Dealing with any customer complaints
-Assisting Head of support with all payments and CS related tasks
-Lead and motivate the team
-Ensure all department procedures are followed
-Check and approve payment requests
-Ad hoc duties as and when required by the business
-Turkish and English must be articulate both in written and spoken
-IT literate, excel skills
-Some experience within the gaming industry ideally or alternatively experience with a payment processing provider
-Supervisor or team leader experience, people management skills
-Motivated and able to motivate others
-Payment processing experience ideal
-Some online business experience is a must
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the selected candidate.
To apply please send your CV in MS Word format to Phil by email to email@example.com
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast moving Malta-based iGaming company that is growing steadily. The Customer Service team provides assistance to a diverse range of customers who contact the company by phone, email or web chat. This selected candidate needs to be fluent in German, a good communicator, alert, and outgoing.
• Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls and emails
• Contribute to the effective management of call volumes
• Ensure that complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level
• Contribute to the improvement of Customer Service Department’s performance
• Support Customer Service management in emergency situations
• Respond to all reasonable requests from Team Leader/Manager.
• Assist in the development of junior team members mainly by offering advice and coaching
• Act as an ambassador for the company as first point of contact
• Provide first line support for colleagues
• Create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external departments
• Fluent in both English and German – written/oral
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet
• Previous experience in a call centre environment, preferably gaming
• High level of customer service skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• An interest and good all-round knowledge of Sports
• Good organisational and planning skills
• High level of attention to detail
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers
• Shows initiative and has the ability to take responsibility and make key decisions
• A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment
• Passionate about providing excellent service
If you possess the relevant skills and knowledge for this role, please send your CV and covering letter in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
by Dacian Wilson
The notion that all of us possess leadership potential may be true, but the question whether we are going to be effective leaders depend on a lot of factors. Appropriate and adequate leadership training is essential in nurturing the leadership potentials of everyone, which is why in a business setting, giving your employees the opportunity to enhance their leadership skills and capabilities help them to realize their role in the company. More importantly, leadership training and development when delivered effectively transforms your employees into productive assets.
Whether or not you are in the top level management, your mere recognition of the value of leadership development to your company and your effort to incorporate it to your business culture opens a lot of opportunities. Jeffrey Immelt, GE’s CEO and one of the big names in the business world said that leadership training and development is an important business strategy that has kept GE as one of the most successful companies in the world. He also said that investing on the leadership training of your employees is a two-way investment. Firstly, your company benefits from the newly acquired skills of your employees. Consequently, your employees grow and improve from the fresh perspectives they get on their leadership trainings.
When you cultivate your employees leadership skills, they develop their communication skills, they start to have initiatives and their morale are boosted. An enhanced communication skill, increased initiatives and boosted morale all help shape organizational behavior, and therefore, assists in directing the company into a single and unified goal. It is not just about training people to perform best at what they do. More importantly, leadership development improves the over-all quality of service you provide to your customers.
Companies that value their employees should give them space to grow. And the best way for them to achieve growth is to emerge them into activities that will realise their leadership potentials. Successful companies all over the globe got to where they are now because they recognised the potentials of their employees and allocated resources for trainings to make them the best that they can be.
Self Leadership International is a provider of leadership development and leadership training programs for companies based in Singapore and other countries in Asia. Andrew Bryant, one of their resource speakers, is a recognised authority in leadership training and development. SLI Singapore also have an impressive line up of motivational speakers or inspirational speakers to cater to your company’s needs. If you are a company committed to explore all possible means to develop your employees on all levels, then a leadership training and development can help jump start your business
Read more: http://www.articlesbase.com/leadership-articles/how-companies-benefit-from-leadership-development-3724131.html#ixzz16rBuI28L
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution