Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- Betway to sponsor Froch-Groves clash 10/03/201410 March 2014Betway to sponsor Froch-Groves clashOnline betting and casino company Betway has signed up as a title sponsor of the WBA and IBF super-middleweight world title rematch between Carl Froch and George Groves on May 31.
- Ohio falls short of expected gambling revenue in first year 10/03/201410 March 2014Ohio falls short of expected gambling revenue in first yearThe Ohio Casino Control Commission has reported that the state generated significantly less revenue than expected during the 12 months to March 4, 2014, in what was the first year that the US state's four casinos were fully operational.
- Boylesports founder purchases Dundalk headquarters 10/03/201410 March 2014Boylesports founder purchases Dundalk headquartersJohn Boyle, founder, owner and chief executive officer of Irish independent bookmaker Boylesports, has completed the purchase of the firm’s headquarters at Finnabair Business Park in Dundalk.
- Betway to sponsor Froch-Groves clash 10/03/2014
- eBay cuts chief executive’s pay 10/03/2014The ecommerce group is battling not only activist shareholder Carl Icahn but online retailer Amazon and more nimble start-ups
- Europe prepares sanctions against Russia 10/03/2014Russian foreign minister says western proposals ‘did not fully satisfy us’ and blames Washington for cancelling a trip to Moscow at the weekend
- Iron ore price drop takes toll on mining shares 10/03/2014Fears about slowing demand from China lead to a steep fall in the price of the metal, wiping billions of dollars off the market value of mining groups
- eBay cuts chief executive’s pay 10/03/2014
- Sony shows SmartEyeglass prototype to developers 08/03/2014With Google Glass starting to pick up steam, Sony doesn't want to get left too far behind.IT News
- Samsung's Milk music streaming service is free, has no ads 07/03/2014Samsung hopes its new Milk streaming service is the next big thing in music.IT News
- HP Sets Standard for 2014 IT Analyst Presentations 07/03/2014HP was the first IT vendor out of the gate with its analyst-only event. CIO.com columnist Rob Enderle was there to grade HP on five metrics and see how the company stacks up to IBM, EMC and Dell -- all of which know a thing or two about successful industry analyst events.IT News
- Sony shows SmartEyeglass prototype to developers 08/03/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Iran raps Ashton for 'unsanctioned' meet with activistsIran on Monday criticised European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton over an "unsanctioned" meeting she held with rights activists, although newspapers hailed her weekend visit to Tehran.eub2
- EU edges towards renewable energy targetsThe European Union is making steady progress towards its 2020 renewable energy target, a key effort in curbing the greenhouse gas emissions blamed for global warming, official data showed Monday.eub2
- Ashton wins praise and criticism in Iran pressIranian newspapers on Monday welcomed European Union foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton's weekend visit to Tehran although her focus on human rights came under criticism.eub2
- Iran raps Ashton for 'unsanctioned' meet with activists
- Father of Sandy Hook killer 'wished son was never born' 10/03/2014Adam Lanza went from buying toys for needy children to a mass murderer, says father Peter One-Minute Read Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:52pm See related: Sandy Hook massacre: details emerge about 'loner' gunman Adam Lanza: hear Sandy Hook killer's 'chilling' radio call THE father of Adam Lanza, who killed 20 young children and six adul […]RobB
- The intelligent punter's guide to the 2014 Cheltenham Festival 10/03/2014Who to back and what to look for at jump racing's equivalent of the Olympic Games Briefing Neil Clark Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:36pm SPRING is in the air and it is time for the Olympics of jump racing - otherwise known as the Cheltenham Festival. The four-day event, which begins on Tuesday and features 27 races, provides some great opportunities for pu […]Gia Armstrong
- Steve Irwin: death was filmed confirms cameraman - video 10/03/2014Credits: Justin Sullivan/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Steve Irwin Colleague says stingray barb went through his chest 'like butter' and Irwin said: 'I'm dying' One-Minute Read Monday, March 10, 2014 - 2:16pm See related: Why we should love Lydia the 'UK-bound' great white shark THE cameraman working with Steve Irwin when he was k […]RobB
- Father of Sandy Hook killer 'wished son was never born' 10/03/2014
- New chairman for the Resources Authority 10/03/2014Engineer James Camenzuli is expected to be appointed chairman of the Malta Resources Authority, the Energy Ministry said this evening. He will succeed Francis Cassar, who has been appointed chairman of a Petroleum Commercial Strategy Committee focusing particularly on the Petroleum Division of Enemalta. Mr Camenzuli is currently director of engineering in tw […]
- Israel shows off weapons it says were seized from Iranian shipment 10/03/2014Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has warned the West of Iran's intentions after interception of what Israel says were Iranian-supplied missiles bound for Gaza. Israeli forces seized the weapons after capturing a ship in the Red Sea last week. Israel says the weapons came from Iran. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned that the West […]
- Speaker calls on Sunday Times to withdraw comment 10/03/2014The Speaker, Anġlu Farrugia, this evening took umbrage at part of the editorial of yesterday's The Sunday Times of Malta titled “One Year On” and asked the editor to withdraw his allegation that “Dr Muscat and Labour-appointed Speaker went out of their way to ensure he (Mr Justice Lino Farrugia Sacco) would not be impeached before he reaches retirement […]
- New chairman for the Resources Authority 10/03/2014