Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- Boylesports picks a winner with Irish Grand National extension 21/11/201421 November 2014Boylesports picks a winner with Irish Grand National extensionIrish independent bookmaker Boylesports has opted to extend its title sponsorship of the Irish Grand National horse race.
- Coral becomes UK Championship sponsor 21/11/201421 November 2014Coral becomes UK Championship sponsorBetting company Coral has replaced William Hill as the new title sponsor of the UK Championship snooker tournament.
- Youbetme raises $2.7m in new funding 21/11/201421 November 2014Youbetme raises $2.7m in new fundingSocial gaming company Youbetme has raised $2.7 million (€2.2 million) in a round of Series A funding.ContentEditor
- Boylesports picks a winner with Irish Grand National extension 21/11/2014
- King Carlsen retains world chess crown 23/11/2014Norwegian beats Anand with game to spare
- World’s most advanced spyware let loose 23/11/2014Symantec says ‘Regin’ probably run by western intelligence
- US oil imports from Opec at 30-year low 23/11/2014Domestic production stands at 9m b/d, its highest since the 1980s
- King Carlsen retains world chess crown 23/11/2014
- The ups and downs of Microsoft Band 21/11/2014On Oct. 30, Microsoft launched Microsoft Band, its first smart wristband, which comes with a microphone for access to Microsoft's Cortana digital assistant along with a variety of fitness and notification features.IT News
- Connected-home Babel: There's an app for that, startup says 21/11/2014In the dream home of the Internet of Things, all your appliances would talk to each other. A fragmented IoT industry makes that pretty hard today, but Yonomi says its smartphone app can make it easy.IT News
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises 20/11/2014Interest in smartwatches has soared in recent months, even as it has stalled for smart glasses, according to a two-part survey of 8,266 consumers done in May and October by Futuresource Consulting.IT News
- The ups and downs of Microsoft Band 21/11/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- German finance minister wants EU to have budget veto powersGerman Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said Sunday the European economic and monetary affairs Commissioner should have veto powers over national budgets that breach eurozone criteria.eub2
- Juncker's EU investment plan risks disappointingNew European Commission chief Jean Claude Juncker has made a 300-billion-euro investment plan a centrepiece of his five-year agenda, but days before a highly awaited unveiling doubts are rife that it can deliver.eub2
- EU learns lessons a year after start of Ukraine crisisWhen Ukraine pulled out of its association agreement with the European Union a year ago, kicking off its revolution, it took Brussels by surprise.eub2
- German finance minister wants EU to have budget veto powers
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Monday 24 Nov 2014 24/11/2014MAY TO BAN RANSOM IN ANTI-TERROR PLANTheresa May will today announce a raft of anti-terror measures including a proposal to ban UK insurance companies from covering the cost of ransoms by terrorists, in the hope it will deter families and friends of hostages from paying up. Counter-terror police are to ask the public for help this week. DEADLINE FOR IRAN NUC […]Tim Edwards
- Noel Fielding - reviews of 'pleasingly nutty' stage show 24/11/2014Alt Text: Noel Fielding Fielding tours UK with 'phantasmagorical, utterly original, intoxicatingly silly comedy' show Hot Ticket Monday, November 24, 2014 - 7:45am What you need to know British comedian Noel Fielding is touring the UK with his comedy show An Evening with Noel Fielding. The comic is best known for character Vince Noir in the cult te […]Mohammad
- The Business: Monday November 24 2014 24/11/2014Company news, markets and financial talking points, available from 8am Monday to Friday BUSINESS CONFIDENCE ‘AT FIVE-YEAR LOW’ Global business confidence fell to five-year low last month, says CNBC. According to a survey of 6,100 companies by Markit, the number of companies expecting their business activity to be higher in a years' time exceeded those e […]Jon Harwood
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Monday 24 Nov 2014 24/11/2014
- School transport tax credit ‘is not enough’ 24/11/2014Parents of children who attend Church and private schools are sceptical about the effectiveness of the €150 tax credit that granted in the Budget to encourage more of them to make use of school transport. The chairman of the board at San Andrea School, Edgar Caruana Montaldo, said it might push them to start using the school van but it would not be a major f […]
- Mum in court after baby found in drain 24/11/2014A 30-year-old woman has been charged with the attempted murder of her newborn son who was allegedly abandoned in a roadside drain for five days before passers-by heard his cries. The week-old baby was in a serious but stable condition in Sydney's Westmead Children's Hospital, a day after a group of cyclists found him in a 8ft deep drain beside the […]
- Tribunal slams transport authority over ‘substandard’ post-VRT checks on cars 24/11/2014Transport Malta has been slammed for making “substandard” random checks on cars that have passed the VRT. “If Transport Malta expects a certain level of seriousness in the way VRT tests are conducted, it cannot then conduct post-VRT checks in such a substandard way that does not match the standards imposed on the operators,” the Administrative Review Tribuna […]Matthew Xuereb
- School transport tax credit ‘is not enough’ 24/11/2014