Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- NetEnt expands table games offering with five new titles 30/10/201430 October 2014NetEnt expands table games offering with five new titlesGaming content developer Net Entertainment has moved to expand its table games offering by adding a number of new games to its portfolio.
- Bet365 gallops ahead with Sandown Park extension 30/10/201430 October 2014Bet365 gallops ahead with Sandown Park extensionOnline gambling operator Bet365 has opted to extend its title sponsorship of an annual two-day horseracing meeting at UK venue Sandown Park Racecourse.
- SatoshiBet to block US customers 30/10/201430 October 2014SatoshiBet to block US customersBitcoin gambling website SatoshiBet has announced that will no longer allow customers from the US to access its various services.
- NetEnt expands table games offering with five new titles 30/10/2014
- Tim Cook says ‘I’m proud to be gay’ 30/10/2014Apple chief executive makes announcement on his sexuality to ‘help others’
- StanChart faces US sanctions probe 30/10/2014US investigates whether transactions were concealed
- Russia and Ukraine close to gas deal 30/10/2014EU-brokered agreement would end months-long standoff
- Tim Cook says ‘I’m proud to be gay’ 30/10/2014
- Samsung' phone-free Gear S smartwatch gets U.S. launch details, requires a service plan 30/10/2014Samsung's standalone Gear S smartwatch will launch in the United States starting November 7, but the service won't come cheap.IT News
- Sorry movie goers, Google Glass, other wearables banned from cinemas 30/10/2014Going to the movies this weekend? You better leave your pair of Google Glass at home or at least in your bag.IT News
- Nintendo targets new health business with sleep sensor 30/10/2014Nintendo has been stimulating people with video games for decades, but now it wants to help them sleep better.IT News
- Samsung' phone-free Gear S smartwatch gets U.S. launch details, requires a service plan 30/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- IMF cautions Greece on early withdrawal from programThe IMF said Thursday that Greece is not ready to rely solely on commercial markets for financing, after Prime Minister Antonis Samaras said the country might exit its bailout early.eub2
- EU resumes financial aid to ZimbabweThe European Union will resume development and finance cooperation with Zimbabwe this weekend when part of the sanctions imposed on President Robert Mugabe's government over rights abuses expire, its envoy to Harare announced Thursday.eub2
- North Korea threatens to halt cooperation on human rightsNorth Korea warned Thursday it would stop engaging with the international community on human rights issues if a resolution is presented to the United Nations requesting Pyongyang be referred to the International Criminal Court for possible prosecution.eub2
- IMF cautions Greece on early withdrawal from program
- Scottish Labour leadership race: who's in the running? 30/10/2014Credits: Jeff J Mitchell/GettyAlt Text: Jim Murphy Jim Murphy announces his leadership ambitions but the Westminster MP is by no means a shoe-in Summary Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 3:22pm Jim Murphy has become the first Westminster MP to confirm that he will enter the Scottish Labour leadership race. The former Scottish secretary's announcement comes a […]Mohammad
- 'Operation' inventor turns to crowdfunding for his surgery 30/10/2014Alt Text: John Spinello Toy designer sold rights to Operation for just $500 – but game went on to make more than $40m One-Minute Read Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 2:13pm The man who created the classic children's game Operation is crowdfunding for his own surgery after running into financial difficulty. Fifty years ago, John Spinello was paid just $500 […]Mohammad
- Why you need a will – and how WillAid can help 30/10/2014WillAid 2014 aims to get us thinking about our legacies. Here's why that's a good idea Personal Finance Ruth Jackson Thursday, October 30, 2014 - 2:21pm See related: How to provide for the next generation What would happen to your money, your home and your family if you died tomorrow? On Saturday WillAid 2014 kicks off with the aim of encouraging […]holden
- Scottish Labour leadership race: who's in the running? 30/10/2014
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them 30/10/2014Islamic State militants executed at least 220 Iraqis in retaliation against a tribe's opposition to their takeover of territory west of Baghdad, security sources and witnesses said. Two mass graves were discovered on Thursday containing some of the 300 members of the Sunni Muslim Albu Nimr tribe that Islamic State had seized this week. The captives, men […]
- NGOs slam Spain's push back plans 30/10/2014Thirteen human rights groups have called on the Spanish government to drop plans to provide a legal basis for summary returns of migrants from its enclaves in North Africa. The Spanish and international organizations wrote to the United Nations Special Rapporteur on the rights of migrants, François Crépeau, and the Council of Europe Commissioner for Human Ri […]
- German expert advocates fiscal measures to discourage car use 30/10/2014Improving the roads infrastructure was important, but, on its own, it would not solve the traffic problems, according to a German traffic expert. Manfred Boltze from Darmstadt University of Technology this afternoon insisted that fiscal measures to make private car use unattractive were a must in any transport plan. Prof. Boltze was the keynote speaker at a […]
- Islamic State fighters kill 220 Iraqis from tribe that opposed them 30/10/2014