Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- Playtech sails ahead with MSC Cruises 23/07/201423 July 2014Playtech sails ahead with MSC CruisesOnline gaming software giant Playtech has extended its partnership with international cruise holiday company MSC Cruises.
- OLBG.com extends Cheltenham Festival sponsorship 23/07/201423 July 2014OLBG.com extends Cheltenham Festival sponsorshipOnline sports betting community OLBG.com has agreed to extend its sponsorship of the Mares’ Hurdle at the Cheltenham Festival annual UK horseracing event.
- Paddy Power’s BrazilNuts top social media charts during World Cup 23/07/201423 July 2014Paddy Power’s BrazilNuts top social media charts during World CupPaddy Power came out top of the World Cup-related social media charts this past month, analysis of World Cup-related social media activity by Social Monitor has revealed.jakepollard
- Playtech sails ahead with MSC Cruises 23/07/2014
- Bodies from MH17 arrive in Netherlands 23/07/2014After nearly a week the bodies from the downed Malaysian airline arrive in Holland at an air base in the southern town of Eindhoven
- Fears rise of Russia-fuelled arms race 23/07/2014Downing of Kiev fighter jets adds to suspicions among western intelligence officials who point to an extensive weapons-smuggling operation
- Facebook rides boom in mobile ads 23/07/2014Net income surges past expectations to $1.4bn as mobile advertising makes up 62% of total ad revenue in the third quarter from 41% a year ago
- Bodies from MH17 arrive in Netherlands 23/07/2014
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive 23/07/2014A new report from IHS shows that because of steep prices, UHD TVs are not making deep inroads in the television market.IT News
- Google tried to buy music giant Spotify 23/07/2014Google reportedly tried to buy popular music streaming service Spotify late last year, but the talks broke down and the deal didn't go through.IT News
- Is Sony's Walkman set to make a comeback? 23/07/2014Sony is making a push to sell high-definition music players, and 35 years after being launched its Walkman is making a small comeback.IT News
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive 23/07/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Poland suffers first cases of African swine fever in pigsPoland has confirmed its first cases of deadly swine fever in domestic pigs, as the World Trade Organisation reviews a Russian embargo on EU pork imports imposed over the disease.eub2
- Russia pressures Ukraine not to sign EU association pactRussia heaped pressure Wednesday on Ukraine not to ratify a trade pact with the European Union, suggesting Kiev could face a total ban on its food exports.eub2
- Bulgaria PM resigns ahead of snap polls to end crisisBulgaria's Socialists-backed Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski handed in the resignation of his cabinet Wednesday ahead of snap elections that will seek to end months of political turmoil in the European Union's poorest country.eub2
- Poland suffers first cases of African swine fever in pigs
- Nvidia Shield Tablet review: the ultimate gamers' tablet? 23/07/2014Nvidia has launched what it calls the first truly gaming-focussed tablet. But does it deliver on its promise? First Reaction Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 4:14pm The original Nvidia Shield was a hybrid device that attempted to fuse a mobile phone-sized screen with an Xbox-style games controller. The result was "truly strange", Engadget said, but it re […]holden
- Trojan Horse teachers claimed Lee Rigby murder was 'hoax' 23/07/2014Credits: Christopher Furlong/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Birmingham mosque Private messages on WhatsApp group offer 'disturbing insight' into the attitudes at Park View Summary Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 4:06pm See related: All Christians are liars, Birmingham pupils told Ofsted chief: Gove rejected 'no notice' inspections in 2012 Teachers fro […]rgosch
- Man Booker longlist 2014: UK and US authors dominate 23/07/2014Credits: Peter Macdiarmid/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Longlist for the 2014 Man Booker Prize announced Judges describe it as a 'vintage year' - the first in which American authors can take part First Reaction Wednesday, July 23, 2014 - 3:51pm The Man Booker Prize longlist was announced today, amid accusations that writers from Commonwealth countries have […]RobB
- Nvidia Shield Tablet review: the ultimate gamers' tablet? 23/07/2014
- As Dutch mourn, Ukraine calls for sanctions 23/07/2014Ukrainian Prime Minister Yatseniuk says Kiev will impose sanctions on Russian individuals who directly or indirectly support "terrorists" fighting against government troops. Deborah Lutterbeck reports.Reuters
- Brawl in Ukraine Parliament 23/07/2014Scuffles broke out for the second day in a row in Ukraine's Parliament as attempts to expel one member boiled over with tensions heightened by fighting in the east of the country. Deputies from the nationalist Svoboda (Freedom) party attempted to physically expel the leader of the pro-Russian Communist party, Petro Symonenko, because he made accusations […]Reuters
- Young man of Maltese descent on trial with Manchester United 23/07/2014Oscar Borg, a 16-year-old whose grandparents are Maltese, is currently on trial with Manchester United. Nicknamed 'Gareth' after Real Madrid superstar Gareth Bale, the youngster is currently signed up with London side West Ham United. The speedy winger started for the Red Devils' under 18 match on Monday and is rumoured to have also caught t […]Ivan Martin
- As Dutch mourn, Ukraine calls for sanctions 23/07/2014