Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- Gaming Realms completes Quick Think Media takeover 12/12/201312 December 2013Gaming Realms completes Quick Think Media takeoverMobile and social gaming venture Gaming Realms has completed the takeover of specialist marketing agency Quick Think Media (QTM) for a fee of £2.2m (€2.6 million/3.6 million).
- UK average weekly gambling spend increases 12/12/201312 December 2013UK average weekly gambling spend increasesThe UK’s Office for National Statistics (ONS) has reported an increase in the average amount British households spent on gambling during 2012.
- GameAccount Network selects CAMS for New Jersey operations 12/12/201312 December 2013GameAccount Network selects CAMS for New Jersey operationsOnline gaming systems and software provider GameAccount Network has selected online payment services company CAMS to provide a full range of services for its New Jersey regulated online gaming initiatives.
- Gaming Realms completes Quick Think Media takeover 12/12/2013
- Hedge funds bet against Man United 12/12/2013Odey reveals short position worth £5m in football club, as investors bet the club’s shares will perform as badly as the team currently is
- BoJ continues with 2% inflation target 12/12/2013Kuroda confirms Japan’s highly expansionary monetary policy is to stay in place and says strategy ‘almost half way’ to bringing an end to 15 years of deflation
- Madoff victims to recover 74% of losses 12/12/2013Funds for victims of Bernard Madoff should recover almost three-quarters of the Ponzi scheme’s $17.5bn losses after a contribution from JPMorgan Chase
- Hedge funds bet against Man United 12/12/2013
- Wireless charging consortium launches Rezence, its consumer brand 12/12/2013One of the three leading wireless charging groups today launched its consumer branding for products along with a certification program for mobile devices and chargers.IT News
- How the 'Modern Man' Will Wear Technology 11/12/2013Forrester takes a page from da Vinci to paint an image of what the modern man will don in terms of wearable technology.IT News
- Start-up Humavox unveils wireless charging via radio frequency 10/12/2013Humavox this week unveiled Eterna, a new platform that uses RF signals to wirelessly power the Internet of Things, especially medical and wearable devices such as hearing aids, smart watches and augmented-reality glasses.IT News
- Wireless charging consortium launches Rezence, its consumer brand 12/12/2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Echoes of Cold War color US stand on UkraineAmid a mounting political crisis, the United States is turning up the heat on Ukraine's leaders, seeking to push the former Soviet republic into the EU's embrace and away from Russia's bear hug.eub2
- Romania PM wants new vote on MPs' immunity from graft chargesRomanian Prime Minister Victor Ponta Thursday called for a new vote on snap amendments granting lawmakers immunity from graft charges, after the United States and the European Union slammed the move.eub2
- Ukraine protesters dig in behind barbed-wire barricadesHelmeted volunteers stared down from a wall of sandbags stuffed with snow, reinforced with iron bars, and topped with barbed-wire and the waving flags of Ukraine and the European Union.eub2
- Echoes of Cold War color US stand on Ukraine
- Sexual apartheid: is there any room for gender segregation? 12/12/2013Universities UK sparks fierce row over gender segregation at higher education speaker events Talking Point LAST UPDATED AT 15:00 ON Thu 12 Dec 2013 LABOUR MP Chuka Umunna has waded in to the row about "sexual apartheid" at universities, pledging to ban gender segregation if his party was in government. Universities UK has been accused of legitimisi […]hollie
- Sport, tragedy and 1D trigger UK's 2013 Twitter surges 12/12/2013Crucial football matches, Mumford and Sons and the death of Cory Monteith all whip up hashtag storms One-Minute Read LAST UPDATED AT 13:47 ON Thu 12 Dec 2013 WHAT do Manchester United and Mumford and Sons have in common? They both made it into the Top 10 list of events that produced the biggest spikes in Twitter traffic in the UK during 2013. Sitting at No 1 […]oliverd
- Savile stink returns: Pollard report omitted crucial evidence 12/12/2013Lord Patten under pressure: tape recording about as welcome as dog poo, says Jeremy Paxman Column The Mole LAST UPDATED AT 12:31 ON Thu 12 Dec 2013 THE ROW over the Jimmy Savile scandal has been reopened after a Tory MP defied BBC chairman Lord Patten and released a tape recording suggesting crucial evidence was omitted from the Pollard inquiry. This was the […]oliverd
- Sexual apartheid: is there any room for gender segregation? 12/12/2013
- New police sergeants appointed 12/12/2013A group of 16 new police sergeants were appointed at the Police Headquarters in Floriana today. During the same event, each officer stationed with the Traffic Section in Malta or Gozo was given a full face crash helmet, a new radio communications system and a more visible and safety-equipped vest.
- Monument to commemorate the Republic to be commissioned and inaugurated next year 12/12/2013The government plans to set up a monument to celebrate the Republic next year and will be calling on artists to submit maquettes and suggest locations for the monument in January. The monument will be inaugurated as part of the activities to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Republic, bringing to an end a year of anniversary celebrations of different occ […]
- 10th death after helicopter crash in Glasgow 12/12/2013A 10th person has died following the helicopter crash at the Clutha bar in Glasgow. Joe Cusker, 59, from Cambuslang, had been receiving treatment in hospital since the crash on November 29. He died earlier today at Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Police Scotland said. Deputy Chief Constable Rose Fitzpatrick said: "It is with great sadness that I can confirm th […]PA
- New police sergeants appointed 12/12/2013