Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- Gaming Standards Association adds eight new members 22/10/201422 October 2014Gaming Standards Association adds eight new members The Gaming Standards Association (GSA) has announced the addition of eight new members from around the world.
- Lottotech to launch in online lottery market 22/10/201422 October 2014Lottotech to launch in online lottery marketLottotech, a new lottery platform provider, has officially entered into the online lottery market.
- Aristocrat completes acquisition of VGT 22/10/201422 October 2014Aristocrat completes acquisition of VGT Gaming machine and casino management systems specialist Aristocrat has completed the acquisition of privately-owned US competitor Video Gaming Technologies (VGT).
- Gaming Standards Association adds eight new members 22/10/2014
- Drinks with Russian soldiers in Lugansk 22/10/2014Vodka and Celine Dion in the Weeping Willow in eastern Ukraine
- Parliament attack leaves Canada on alert 22/10/2014Gunman shoots soldier at Ottawa war memorial
- Apple chief in China security talks 22/10/2014Cook meets officials after reports that state-sponsored hackers targeted iCloud users
- Drinks with Russian soldiers in Lugansk 22/10/2014
- New Raspberry Pi goodies inbound: Official display accessory, revamped A+ model 22/10/2014It's time to get excited, Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. Pretty soon, you'll be able to pick-up an official touch screen to connect to your Raspberry Pi. Plus, a beefier new Raspberry Pi Model A+ is incoming, according to Eben Upton, CEO of Raspberry Pi Ltd.IT News
- Employees Excited, Concerned About Wearables in the Workplace 22/10/2014PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), a professional services network, this week released a lengthy report on wearable technology. Though the research focused largely on future consumer uses of wearables, it also touched on a number of enterprise-related topics.IT News
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player 22/10/2014If its bite-controlled iPhone app is any indication, gum maker Lotte wants music to be chewable.IT News
- New Raspberry Pi goodies inbound: Official display accessory, revamped A+ model 22/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- British DJ withdraws satirical track for anti-EU partyA former British DJ on Wednesday withdrew a song he released in honour of the anti-immigration UK Independence Party (UKIP) sung in a mock Caribbean accent, following a wave of criticism.eub2
- Ex-IMF head pays EUR 3m bond in Spain scandal: sourceEx-IMF head Rodrigo Rato paid a three-million-euro court bond Wednesday over allegations of lavish spending on company expenses while he was an executive at a bailed-out bank, a judicial source said.eub2
- Corporate bond-buying scheme 'an option' for ECB: analystsCorporate bond purchases would be one option for the European Central Bank to pump cash into the eurozone's flagging economy, analysts said on Wednesday, even as the bank said it had no such plans at present.eub2
- British DJ withdraws satirical track for anti-EU party
- Canada shooting: soldier killed in 'ongoing' incident 22/10/2014Police kill one gunman after soldier shot dead outside Canadian parliament building in Ottawa One-Minute Read Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 8:26pm One soldier has been killed and at least two people injured during a shooting at the Canadian parliament building. Police have confirmed that the gunman has also been killed, but described the incident as "fl […]holden
- Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2014 – in pictures 22/10/2014Credits: Michael 'Nick' Nichols/Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2014Alt Text: The Last Great Picture by Michael 'Nick' Nichols Photograph of lionesses and cubs in Tanzania wins top prize at London's Natural History Museum Gallery Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 4:10pm US photographer Michael 'Nick' Nichols was named Wildli […]hollie
- Can the ghost of Suarez save Liverpool from Ronaldo? 22/10/2014Alt Text: Cristiano Ronaldo, Real Madrid Ronaldo has scored more goals than Liverpool this season, and could finally net at Anfield tonight Preview Jonathan Harwood Wednesday, October 22, 2014 - 2:33pm Chelsea's 6-0 destruction of Maripor on Tuesday night proved that there are still mismatches in the Champions League, while Bayern Munich's 7-1 anni […]Jon Harwood
- Canada shooting: soldier killed in 'ongoing' incident 22/10/2014
- Olympiakos hold off Juventus for 1-0 win 22/10/2014Olympiakos claimed another impressive scalp on home soil after Pajtim Kasami's clinical strike gave them a 1-0 win over Juventus in Champions League Group A. Kasami's first-half finish set the Greek champions on their way but it was the performance of their goalkeeper Roberto that proved the difference, as he pulled off a string of fine second-half […]Graham Wood, Reuters
- Arsenal strike late to break Anderlecht hearts 22/10/2014Arsenal struck twice in the last two minutes for a smash and grab 2-1 victory away to Anderlecht in Champions League Group D to earn three vital points. The Londoners produced a lethargic display and were trailing to Andy Najar's 71st-minute header before Kieran Gibbs equalised after 89 minutes and then Lukas Podolski smashed in a close-range winner. It […]
- Ronaldo leads rout as Real outclass Liverpool 22/10/2014Real Madrid earned their first-ever win over Liverpool with a wondrous Cristiano Ronaldo goal spearheading a 3-0 Champions League victory at Anfield which appeared as classy as it was dominant. The roar of one of Europe's most vociferous crowds was muted when Ronaldo, combining with James Rodriguez, scored the most brilliant of openers in the 23rd minut […]
- Olympiakos hold off Juventus for 1-0 win 22/10/2014