Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- SBTech secures BetFIRST deal in Belgium 02/09/20142 September 2014SBTech secures BetFIRST deal in Belgium Sports betting solutions provider SBTech has agreed a deal to provide Belgian online and land-based operator BetFIRST with its online and internet mobile sports betting platform.
- Czech Republic suffering from illegal online gaming 02/09/20142 September 2014Czech Republic suffering from illegal online gamingThe Czech Republic Supreme Audit Office (NKÚ) has announced that the country is losing about K600 million (€21.6 million/$28.3 million) each year due to illegal online betting.
- Intralot launches 44th lottery in US 02/09/20142 September 2014Intralot launches 44th lottery in USGreek-owned gaming and lottery provider Intralot has completed the launch of its 44th state lottery in the US in the form of the Wyoming Lottery (WyoLotto).
- SBTech secures BetFIRST deal in Belgium 02/09/2014
- Rapid shift towards Scottish Yes vote 02/09/2014Sterling falls against the dollar and euro after a YouGov survey puts pro-union lead at just 6 percentage points, down from 22 less than a month ago
- Isis claims killing of US journalist 02/09/2014Video released claiming to show the beheading of Steven Sotloff, a US journalist kidnapped in Syria last year, the second such killing in weeks
- West considers football penalty against Putin 02/09/2014Sanctions list could be extended to cover 2018 World Cup and suspending Russia from high-profile international cultural, economic and sporting events
- Rapid shift towards Scottish Yes vote 02/09/2014
- Germany's IFA show, debut ground for numerous new products, hits 90 years old 02/09/2014When German radio manufacturers gathered in 1924 to show off their products, just a year after regular broadcasting began in the country, they probably didn't imagine they were sowing the seeds for what eventually would become IFA.IT News
- Apple event plans set off annual late summer product buzz 28/08/2014Apple sent out invitations Thursday to the press for an event Sept. 9, confirming persistent rumors that the company would continue what has become an annual late summer industry rite and setting off a new round of speculation that it will announce the iPhone 6.IT News
- This more-powerful Raspberry Pi competitor is totally free 27/08/2014Wishing your Raspberry Pi had more power for all those hardware hacking projects you have planned? There's a new barebones board on the market that may better fit your needs, and right now you can sign-up for your chance to get it for free.IT News
- Germany's IFA show, debut ground for numerous new products, hits 90 years old 02/09/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Dutch foreign minister named for EU Commission jobThe Netherlands has named Foreign Minister Frans Timmermans as its candidate to be a commissioner in the new administration of EU President Jean-Claude Juncker, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte said Tuesday.eub2
- Ukraine taps into EU gas via SlovakiaUkraine began receiving gas from the European Union via Slovakia on Tuesday, part of a deal brokered by Brussels to reduce Kiev's energy dependence on Russia amid an escalating armed crisis.eub2
- EU decision on Russia sanctions by FridayEuropean Union nations will decide on new sanctions against Moscow by Friday, with Russian aggression towards Ukraine requiring the strongest possible response, incoming EU foreign affairs chief Federica Mogherini said.eub2
- Dutch foreign minister named for EU Commission job
- North Korean military warns UK over Channel 4 drama 02/09/2014Credits: Ed Jones/AFP/Getty ImagesAlt Text: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un Pyongyang calls the fictional thriller a 'politically motivated provocation' backed by Downing Street One-Minute Read Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 3:50pm Pyongyang has called a political thriller commissioned by Channel 4 a "slanderous farce" and has threatened to […]Mohammad
- Venice Film Festival 2014: the top five new films not to miss 02/09/2014Credits: BirdmanAlt Text: Birdman From Michael Keaton playing a washed-up actor to a metaphysical film that critics just can't explain Summary Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 3:41pm See related: 'Scarlett Johansson naked alien movie' seduces UK film critics Venice Film Festival is just over the halfway mark and critics are already hedging their […]hollie
- Ryder Cup: Poulter, Westwood, Gallacher in, but Donald out 02/09/2014Credits: Stuart Franklin/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Stephen Gallacher European wildcards named by captain Paul McGinley ahead of tournament in Gleneagles First Reaction Tuesday, September 2, 2014 - 2:11pm Europe's squad for golf's Ryder Cup tournament later this month has been confirmed after captain Paul McGinley picked Stephen Gallacher, Lee Westwood […]Mohammad
- North Korean military warns UK over Channel 4 drama 02/09/2014
- US reporter 'beheaded by militants' 02/09/2014An internet video has been released purporting to show the beheading of US journalist Steven Sotloff by the Islamic State group. Mr Sotloff, who freelanced for Time and Foreign Policy magazines, had last been seen in Syria in August 2013 until he appeared in a video released online last month by the IS group that showed the beheading of fellow American journ […]PA
- Mayor hopes regeneration forum will stop Floriana from becoming 'ghost town' 02/09/2014A President’s regeneration forum will breathe new life into Floriana, according to the locality’s mayor Nigel Holland. Addressing a meeting of the newly set up Floriana Regeneration Forum, Mr Holland said he hoped to see incentives to stop the area from turning into a ghost town. The locality, he said, was in need of “drastic measures” to combat its dwindlin […]Ivan Martin
- Scheme giving partial interest exemption on late water and electricity payments launched 02/09/2014A scheme giving people and businesses who have fallen behind in their water and electricity payments a partial exemption on the interest due on their bills has been launched. The government said in a statement this evening the scheme was drawn up following several meetings including with employer organisations. The regularisation period will come into effect […]
- US reporter 'beheaded by militants' 02/09/2014