Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- iSoftBet goes live with LeoVegas Gaming 23/10/201423 October 2014iSoftBet goes live with LeoVegas GamingOnline games supplier iSoftBet has announced that its collection of HTML5 games have gone live with mobile and tablet casino operator LeoVegas Gaming.
- PlayPhone set for MENA expansion 23/10/201423 October 2014PlayPhone set for MENA expansionMobile social gaming company PlayPhone is to expand its services into the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region after it entered into a partnership with Saudi Arabian mobile operator Mobily.
- Playtech secures long-term partnership with Dynamic Yield 23/10/201423 October 2014Playtech secures long-term partnership with Dynamic YieldOnline gaming software giant Playtech has entered into a long-term partnership with automated real-time personalisation and optimisation solution Dynamic Yield.
- iSoftBet goes live with LeoVegas Gaming 23/10/2014
- US accuses allies of buying Isis oil 23/10/2014US Treasury accuses allies of buying smuggled oil and helping fund Islamist group
- EU agrees target to cut gas emissions 24/10/2014Leaders overcome resistance from eastern member states
- New York doctor tests positive for Ebola 24/10/2014Aid agency worker recently returned from west Africa
- US accuses allies of buying Isis oil 23/10/2014
- Wearable health devices are a novelty that wear off 23/10/2014Once the novelty wears off, people abandon their health wearable devices, many of which require regular syncing, powering up and other steps needed to keep them running.IT News
- Three Can't-Miss Deals on Intel Haswell PCs 23/10/2014You know the drill. When the model year nears its end, new cars gets cheaper. The same is true of winter clothing when spring approaches, and it's equally true of computers when a new generation is on the horizon.IT News
- Panasonic tries tablet service for assisted living homes 23/10/2014If you're worried about a loved one languishing in an assisted living home, Panasonic has a tablet service to keep you connected.IT News
- Wearable health devices are a novelty that wear off 23/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Italian PM vows to publish cost of EU institutions in budget rowItalian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi on Thursday announced his intention to make public the cost of the European institutions, as a row exploded over his country's budget plans.eub2
- EU leaders seal landmark 2030 climate dealEuropean Union leaders agreed Friday what they hailed as the world's most ambitious climate change targets for 2030, paving the way for a new UN-backed global treaty next year.eub2
- Britain's Cameron in new row over EU demand for extra 2.1 bn eurosPrime Minister David Cameron faces a fresh showdown with the EU after Brussels on Thursday demanded an extra 2.1 billion euros from Britain because its economy is thriving while Europe stalls.eub2
- Italian PM vows to publish cost of EU institutions in budget row
- The Babadook – reviews of 'riveting' family terror tale 24/10/2014Alt Text: Babadook Unsettling mother-son horror story steeped in magic and fairytales is 'a shadowy treat' Hot Ticket Friday, October 24, 2014 - 7:40am What you need to know A new psychological horror film, The Babadook, opens in UK cinemas today. The partly crowd-funded film is a feature debut from Australian actress-turned-director Jennifer Kent, […]Mohammad
- The Business: Friday October 24 2014 24/10/2014Company news, markets and financial talking points, available from 8am Monday to Friday EU DEMANDS EXTRA £1.7BN FROM UK The EU is demanding an extra £1.7bn from the UK because of the success of the economy. The increase would add almost a fifth to the UK's annual contribution. The European Commission has defended the demand, comparing it to personal tax […]Jon Harwood
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Friday 24 Oct 2014 24/10/2014NEW YORK DOCTOR IS CITY’S FIRST EBOLA CASEThe mayor of New York City, Bill de Blasio has said there is “no reason for alarm” after a doctor became the first person in the city to test positive for the Ebola virus. Dr Craig Spencer is thought to have caught the virus in Guinea in West Africa where he was treating sufferers. He is being treated in isolation. U […]Tim Edwards
- The Babadook – reviews of 'riveting' family terror tale 24/10/2014
- Greek airline to start Malta-Athens flights next year 24/10/2014Greek private airline Aegean is to start flights to Malta in the summer next year from its Athens hub. The airline, the biggest in Greece, said it intends to initially operate to Malta on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays all in the afternoon. It eventually plans to add a Sunday flight. The airline has been growing fast and will add 38 new routes next summer […]
- Roads clogged up by over 200 works 24/10/2014Roadworks at more than 200 sites across Malta and Gozo are under way or should start in the near future, many of which may clog up alternative routes used by motorists to avoid the ever worsening traffic. Figures obtained from the Transport Malta website reveal that 206 applications for road repairs and alterations, which are spread fairly evenly across the […]
- Budget Day planned for November 17 as Muscat says EU rules are being respected 24/10/2014The Budget is planned to be presented on Monday, November 17, government sources have told Times of Malta. The date has not been officially announced and technically must still be discussed in Parliament’s House Business Committee. The development comes after the government received a formal letter from the European Commission in which it was asked to give […]
- Greek airline to start Malta-Athens flights next year 24/10/2014