Senior Network & Datacenter Engineer required for leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Network & Datacenter Engineer will aid the Section Head in developing the strategy and technical roadmap for the Client’s Network and Datacenters and deal with escalated operational issues.
Search this Blog
- Amaya agrees gaming machine shipment deals in US 17/04/201417 April 2014Amaya agrees gaming machine shipment deals in USGaming industry entertainment solutions provider Amaya Gaming Group has announced that its Cadillac Jack subsidiary has entered into multiple agreements to ship approximately 1,100 gaming machines to new and existing customers in the US.
- Sky Vegas goes live with Net Entertainment games 17/04/201417 April 2014Sky Vegas goes live with Net Entertainment gamesSky Betting and Gaming, the online gaming subsidiary of UK pay-television broadcaster BSkyB, has announced that its Sky Vegas brand has launched the games of online casino games provider Net Entertainment.
- Sportradar signs MoU with SportAccord 17/04/201417 April 2014Sportradar signs MoU with SportAccordSports and betting-related data company Sportradar has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with SportAccord, the union of all Olympic and non-Olympic sports International Federations.
- Amaya agrees gaming machine shipment deals in US 17/04/2014
- Start up: Collison brothers earn their Stripe 17/04/2014Ireland’s Patrick and John Collison hope to shake-up Silicon Valley and the fast-growing payments processing market
- Banks retreat from Moscow deals 18/04/2014Moves led by Japanese highlights the reluctance of global banks to agree loans or finance deals with Russian clients
- S Korea arrests ferry captain 19/04/2014Ferry captain defends his decision to delay evacuation of the Sewol, saying strong currents and cold water made abandoning ship too dangerous
- Start up: Collison brothers earn their Stripe 17/04/2014
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches 18/04/2014Users of Google Glass will get to meet and compare their techie headgear this weekend at a spot where appearance is everything.IT News
- Ruggedized scientific calculator perfect for extreme math 17/04/2014It laughs at splashes, dust and shocks. It eats military-spec drop tests for breakfast. It's ideal for math in the great outdoors.IT News
- A look at the world's most powerful X-ray laser 16/04/2014Just down the street from a cluster of venture capital firms on Silicon Valley's Sand Hill Road is the SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, a sprawling, 426-acre site where researchers are pushing the boundaries in physics, chemistry and materials science.IT News
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches 18/04/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Nothing should impede normalisation of Russia-West relations: PutinPresident Vladimir Putin on Saturday said nothing should impede the normalisation of relations between Russia and the West, after ties hit a post-Cold War low due to the standoff over Ukraine.eub2
- EU urges Israel to reverse West Bank movesEU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton called on Israel Friday to reverse recent actions, such as announcing new settlements in the occupied West Bank, to bolster faltering peace talks.eub2
- Italian lender backs 5 bn-euro share saleItalian bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena gave the go-ahead on Friday to a 5.0 billion euro equity raising that will boost its capital and allow it to repay a government bailout this year.eub2
- Nothing should impede normalisation of Russia-West relations: Putin
- Archbishop of Canterbury: blessing gay marriage would split Church 19/04/2014Credits: ABBAS MOMANI/AFP/Getty Images Justin Welby suggests accepting gay marriage would mean the Church would be unable to help other victims of oppression One-Minute Read Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 10:58am THE Archbishop of Canterbury has said he cannot provide blessings for gay marriages because to do so would split the global Anglican Church. However, t […]Tim Edwards
- Plans to sell taxpayer data labelled ‘borderline insane’ 19/04/2014Government wants to share personal details of taxpayers where there is ‘public benefit’ One-Minute Read Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 10:08am PLANS to sell the anonymised personal details of UK taxpayers to private companies have been described as “borderline insane” by a senior Conservative MP and “dangerous” by tax professionals. HM Revenue and Customs plans […]Tim Edwards
- State schools ‘isolating’ non-Muslim pupils 19/04/2014Official report finds catalogue of discrimination at Birmingham schools One-Minute Read Saturday, April 19, 2014 - 8:12am State schools in Birmingham are isolating non-Muslim students, claims a leaked Department for Education report. Inspectors found the schools are illegally segregating pupils, discriminating against non-Muslim students and restricting the […]Jon Harwood
- Archbishop of Canterbury: blessing gay marriage would split Church 19/04/2014
- Obama: 'Easter is a story of hope' 19/04/2014In his weekly address, US President Barack Obama offered Easter greetings and called on Americans to look beyond their different faiths to foster a sense of community. "The common thread of humanity that connects us all - not just Christians and Jews, but Muslims and Hindus and Sikhs - is our shared commitment to love our neighbors as we love ourselves, […]Reuters
- Chelsea's title hopes hit by Sunderland defeat 19/04/2014Chelsea's title hopes suffered a major blow with a shock 2-1 home loss to bottom side Sunderland as manager Jose Mourinho suffered a Premier League defeat at Stamford Bridge for the first time. Fabio Borini, on-loan from league leaders Liverpool, scored the winner with a penalty in the 82nd minute after Cesar Azpilicueta brought down Jozy Altidore, brin […]Josh Reich, Reuters
- Birkirkara move five points clear 19/04/2014HIBERNIANS-1, BIRKIRKARA-4 Birkirkara stayed on course to defend their title after brushing aside Hibernians 4-1 to go five points clear at the top with only one game remaining. It was a professional display from the Stripes who pulled clear of the battling Hibernians with three second-half goals, in the process increasing the pressure on title rivals Vallet […]Kevin Azzopardi
- Obama: 'Easter is a story of hope' 19/04/2014