Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopes 06/12/20136 December 2013Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopesLawmakers in New Jersey have expressed doubts over whether the US state can reach tax revenue figures forecast after its full launch of online gambling.
- Bulgarian Parliament approves decrease in gambling tax 06/12/20136 December 2013Bulgarian Parliament approves decrease in gambling taxThe Bulgarian Parliament has approved amendments to the Gambling Act that will lead to a threefold reduction in gambling tax in the country.
- MGT to expand into US with M2P Entertainment partnership 06/12/20136 December 2013MGT to expand into US with M2P Entertainment partnershipOnline and mobile gaming investment vehicle MGT Capital Investments has linked up with M2P Entertainment to offer the games developer’s skill-based gaming platform to players in the US market by the end of the year.
- Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopes 06/12/2013
- Wall St prepares Volcker rule challenges 08/12/2013One law firm, Gibson Dunn, is assessing a lawsuit in what could be one of several disputes against the long-awaited measure
- Renzi set for leadership of Italian centre-left 08/12/2013Strong turnout gives Florentine mayor a strong mandate to reform the party and carry out a generational change in its leadership
- Bitcoin fuelling rise in cyberattacks 08/12/2013Bitcoin has made it easier for cybercriminals to demand ransom payments – the online equivalent of leaving a suitcase full of cash in a park
- Wall St prepares Volcker rule challenges 08/12/2013
- Apple sued for patent infringement by DSS 28/11/2013Apple has been sued by patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.IT News
- Prijector promises to cut the cable in the conference room 27/11/2013I've sat through more than my share of demos and presentations that have been momentarily derailed by a mad search for the proper cable to connect a laptop to a projector. So when someone promises a device that can put an end to our VGA-or-DVI-driven crisis of confidence, I'm willing take a look.IT News
- Black Friday: The truth about its dubious deals 26/11/2013In the retail stampede that now marks the holiday shopping season, Black Friday is being trampled right along with the occasional unlucky store employee. We now live in a "Black November" dystopia: a nonstop onslaught of deals that starts the first day of November and lasts the entire month.IT News
- Apple sued for patent infringement by DSS 28/11/2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko ends hunger strike: daughterUkraine's jailed opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko has ended a hunger strike on the 11th day after pleas from the protestors in Kiev's central square, her daughter told journalists on Friday.eub2
- Berlin sees progress on banking unionGermany is "confident" that EU ministers will make progress at talks next week on a planned banking union, a spokesman said on Friday, as the government hosted a high-level meeting.eub2
- EU unblocks EUR 50 m to support Central Africa operationThe European Union has unblocked 50 million euros to support the foreign military operation in the Central African Republic, Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso said on Friday after France launched an intervention.eub2
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko ends hunger strike: daughter
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 8 Dec 2013 08/12/2013DAY OF PRAYER FOR NELSON MANDELAA day of “prayer and reflection” is being held in South Africa for the late president Nelson Mandela. A national memorial service will be held on Tuesday, ahead of a state funeral on December 15. President Jacob Zuma will attend a service at a Methodist church in Johannesburg today, with multi-faith services planned throughout […]Jon Harwood
- World Cup draw: the intelligent punter's guide 07/12/2013Are England worth a flutter in Brazil next year? Don't bet on it, says our expert guide to the World Cup odds Preview Neil Clark LAST UPDATED AT 10:39 ON Sat 7 Dec 2013 BEFORE yesterday's draw for the 2014 World Cup groups, England manager Roy Hodgson said he would put a tenner on his team to win next summer's tournament. Should we follow his […]holden
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 7 Dec 2013 07/12/2013MANDELA SET FOR HISTORIC FUNERAL Crowds in South Africa have spent a second night on the streets in tribute to former president Nelson Mandela, who died on Thursday. People danced and sung in front of his former home in Soweto. World leaders are preparing to gather at Mandela’s funeral, which could be the biggest global gathering of powerful people in modern […]Jon Harwood
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 8 Dec 2013 08/12/2013
- Iraq: dozens die in sectarian attacks 08/12/2013Nearly a dozen explosions tore through predominantly Shiite Muslim areas in and around the Iraqi capital today, killing at least 39 people at crowded market places, commercial districts and car repair shops. The attacks are part of a wave of violence that has washed across Iraq since a deadly security crackdown on a Sunni protest camp in April. Since then, t […]PA
- Embassy hotel on hold 08/12/2013A decision over whether to convert parts of Valletta’s Embassy shopping complex to a boutique hotel has been postponed for fresh architectural plans to be submitted. According to the minutes of a planning commission meeting, the architect has to show that the external shell will be retained as well as other proposed changes. The application is for a change o […]Juan Ameen
- Delofeu equaliser leaves Arsenal frustrated 08/12/2013Gerard Delofeu's late goal earned Everton a deserved 1-1 draw at Premier League leaders Arsenal after Mesut Ozil's strike seemed set to seal three points for the home side. An absorbing clash which sizzled throughout caught fire in the closing stages as Ozil swept Arsenal in front from close range in the 80th minute and substitute Delofeu fired a p […]Martyn Herman, Reuters
- Iraq: dozens die in sectarian attacks 08/12/2013