Search this Blog
- CG Analytics secures Betradar partnership 27/11/201427 November 2014CG Analytics secures Betradar partnershipBetradar, the sports betting and data brand of Sportradar, has entered into a partnership with CG Analytics, the data analytics subsidiary of CG Technology.
- Secure Trading hope deal will lead to tribal gaming boost 27/11/201427 November 2014Secure Trading hope deal will lead to tribal gaming boostPayment services provider Secure Trading has signed a strategic partnership with technology firm OTP, through which it hopes to gain a foothold in the US tribal gaming market.
- Halle to leave Novomatic 27/11/201427 November 2014Halle to leave NovomaticIntegrated global gaming firm Novomatic has announced that Jens Halle is to leave his joint positions as managing director, Austrian Gaming Industries and chief executive of Novomatic Americas Sales.
- CG Analytics secures Betradar partnership 27/11/2014
- European bond yields hit new lows 27/11/2014Government borrowing costs hit historic levels on ECB hopes
- Oil tumbles as Opec cut seen less likely 27/11/2014Brent crude drops to new four-year low of $75.48
- Draghi steps up push for “economic union” 27/11/2014ECB president calls for eurozone member states to hand more powers to Brussels
- European bond yields hit new lows 27/11/2014
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses 27/11/2014As utopias go, Panasonic's new smart town works if you're keen to be green and don't mind a heavy corporate presence.IT News
- Apple-IBM products in November? Not quite 26/11/2014IBM appears likely to launch the first products of its mobile partnership with Apple in December, a bit later than Apple CEO Tim Cook had predicted last month.IT News
- Sony's next smartwatch may have a wrap-around e-paper screen 26/11/2014Sony is reportedly planning a smartwatch with a wrap-around e-paper screen next year, as part of an experimental program to create more innovative products.IT News
- Panasonic opens smart town targeting zero-emission houses 27/11/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- EU adds 18 Ukrainian separatist groups, individuals to blacklistThe European Union on Thursday added five separatist groups and 13 individuals to a blacklist for their role in elections this month in rebel-held eastern Ukraine, diplomatic sources said.eub2
- Economists urge 'complacent' Germany, meek France to reformA top level economic report on Thursday urged European heavyweights France and Germany to implement urgent economic reforms, warning that Europe risked falling into a "stagnation trap".eub2
- ECB's Draghi calls for wage cuts to help the euroEuropean Central Bank chief Mario Draghi on Thursday called for an "adjustment of wages" in the eurozone to strengthen the viability of the single currency.eub2
- EU adds 18 Ukrainian separatist groups, individuals to blacklist
- Nigel Farage shock: he could miss out on becoming an MP 27/11/2014Alt Text: Columnist Don Brind New polling by Lord Ashcroft holds warnings not only for Miliband, but for Clegg and Farage too Column Don Brind Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 2:30pm I wrote here earlier today about the sensational idea – planted by the Tory pollster Lord Ashcroft - that Ed Miliband could be ousted as an MP at the upcoming general election by t […]Nigel Horne
- Will Liverpool be bruised or galvanised by Ludogrets draw? 27/11/2014Credits: Michael Steele / GettyAlt Text: Raheem Sterling of Liverpool Brendan Rodgers's side put in much-improved performance but still can't secure a victory First Reaction Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 2:05pm Ludogrets 2 Liverpool 2. A 2-2 draw against the team lying second in the Bulgarian football league might not sound like the kind of result […]Jon Harwood
- Haka then and now: it used to be more funny than frightening 27/11/2014Credits: YouTubeAlt Text: Haka dance Archive video shows that the Haka has changed a lot in 40 years. See how the 1973 war cry measures up Video Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 2:09pm The Haka, a traditional ancestral war cry practised by Maoris before battle – and now by the All Blacks before rugby internationals – has become one of sport's most theatric […]Mohammad
- Nigel Farage shock: he could miss out on becoming an MP 27/11/2014
- €23m bus subsidy is only a start, court hears 27/11/2014A Transport Malta lawyer said in court this afternoon that the €23 million government subsidy promised to Spanish operator Autobuses de Lyon was a pro-rata payment for the transitional period and the actual annual subsidy would be substantially higher once the full service, with new routes, was rolled out. Louis Degabriele confirmed that €23 million was […]Matthew Xuereb
- Business confidence well above European average 27/11/2014The government has welcomed data by the European statistics agency showing that in November, Malta had the highest level of economic confidence in the eurozone. The level of optimism in Malta was 12% higher than the European average. The government noted that the level of confidence in Malta had dropped by 25% under the former government. The current level o […]
- No pushover 27/11/2014A Russian plane was given some unexpected assistance when frozen brakes meant it was unable to move on to the runway - several of its passengers. When a Tu-134 due to fly from the Arctic town of Ingarka to Krasnoyarsk, 800 miles to the south, got stuck when its chassis brakes froze, some of its passengers were apparently so desperate to get home they disemba […]PA
- €23m bus subsidy is only a start, court hears 27/11/2014