Search this Blog
- GameAccount Network selects CAMS for New Jersey operations 12/12/201312 December 2013GameAccount Network selects CAMS for New Jersey operationsOnline gaming systems and software provider GameAccount Network has selected online payment services company CAMS to provide a full range of services for its New Jersey regulated online gaming initiatives.
- Realistic Games seals William Hill content deal 12/12/201312 December 2013Realistic Games seals William Hill content dealGaming content supplier Realistic Games has agreed a deal with William Hill to provide the bookmaker with online and mobile games.
- NordicBet’s Live Casino launches with Evolution Gaming 12/12/201312 December 2013NordicBet’s Live Casino launches with Evolution GamingLive dealer specialist Evolution Gaming has announced that it has launched a new live casino offering for Betsson-owned online gaming company NordicBet.
- GameAccount Network selects CAMS for New Jersey operations 12/12/2013
- Slovenia’s banks need €4.8bn of new capital 12/12/2013Figure higher than many EU officials expected and was announced after a review of the country’s banking system by four outside consultants
- EU reaches landmark deal on failed banks 12/12/2013Compromise agreement brings forward the date when senior creditors must face losses but still leaves room for European governments to launch bailouts
- Liberty Global in bid talks with Ziggo 12/12/2013Cable tycoon John Malone steps up push to consolidate European cable industry with acquisition after Virgin Media and Unitymedia deals
- Slovenia’s banks need €4.8bn of new capital 12/12/2013
- Wireless charging consortium launches Rezence, its consumer brand 12/12/2013One of the three leading wireless charging groups today launched its consumer branding for products along with a certification program for mobile devices and chargers.IT News
- How the 'Modern Man' Will Wear Technology 11/12/2013Forrester takes a page from da Vinci to paint an image of what the modern man will don in terms of wearable technology.IT News
- Start-up Humavox unveils wireless charging via radio frequency 10/12/2013Humavox this week unveiled Eterna, a new platform that uses RF signals to wirelessly power the Internet of Things, especially medical and wearable devices such as hearing aids, smart watches and augmented-reality glasses.IT News
- Wireless charging consortium launches Rezence, its consumer brand 12/12/2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Slovenia can manage bank strains without outside helpSlovenia, where troubled banks need about 4.8 billion euros in fresh capital, can solve the problem on its own and does not need an international bailout, the EU said on Thursday.eub2
- Ukraine protesters hold firm as US mulls sanctionsUkrainian demonstrators celebrated holding three weeks of protests Thursday over the government's decision to reject a historic EU deal, as the United States threatened sanctions after a failed police raid on the protest barricades.eub2
- New ECB loans must reach real economy: DraghiThe European Central Bank must make sure that any new liquidity it pumps into the financial system really reaches businesses, ECB chief Mario Draghi said on Thursday.eub2
- Slovenia can manage bank strains without outside help
- Sport, tragedy and 1D trigger UK's 2013 Twitter surges 12/12/2013Crucial football matches, Mumford and Sons and the death of Cory Monteith all whip up hashtag storms One-Minute Read LAST UPDATED AT 13:47 ON Thu 12 Dec 2013 WHAT do Manchester United and Mumford and Sons have in common? They both made it into the Top 10 list of events that produced the biggest spikes in Twitter traffic in the UK during 2013. Sitting at No 1 […]oliverd
- Savile stink returns: Pollard report omitted crucial evidence 12/12/2013Lord Patten under pressure: tape recording about as welcome as dog poo, says Jeremy Paxman Column The Mole LAST UPDATED AT 12:31 ON Thu 12 Dec 2013 THE ROW over the Jimmy Savile scandal has been reopened after a Tory MP defied BBC chairman Lord Patten and released a tape recording suggesting crucial evidence was omitted from the Pollard inquiry. This was the […]oliverd
- Revenge porn: why it's hard to define and harder to outlaw 12/12/2013Arrest of man who ran US revenge porn website is significant, but UK has yet to outlaw the practice Briefing LAST UPDATED AT 12:21 ON Thu 12 Dec 2013 THE arrest of a San Diego man accused of running a "revenge porn" website has thrown the spotlight on a relatively new but deeply pernicious form of digital abuse. What can be done to stop it? Here ar […]oliverd
- Sport, tragedy and 1D trigger UK's 2013 Twitter surges 12/12/2013
- India may review ban on gay sex 12/12/2013The Indian government must take swift action to challenge a Supreme Court decision banning gay sex, its law minister has said. Kapil Sibal said he was for decriminalising homosexuality, hinting that the government could seek a judicial review of Wednesday's Supreme Court decision or that Parliament could enact a new law. "We need to take quick and […]PA
- Waste water recycling process for hotels presented at MCST 12/12/2013An waste water recycling process for hotels has been presented today at the Malta Council for Science and Technology. The aim was to develop an innovative water recycling process for application in hotels in Malta and the Mediterranean. Developed by engineer Marco Cremona, the system is based on the innovative Membrane BioReactor (MBR) waste water treatment […]
- Breakfast With Santa at Inspire 12/12/2013Every winter, Inspire hosts Breakfast with Santa and because of its popularity, this year's activity will take place over two days - the 27th and the 28th December at Inspire in Marsascala. Participants will enjoy an English-style breakfast, small gifts from Santa's elves, and a special visit with Santa. They will also have the opportunity to meet […]
- India may review ban on gay sex 12/12/2013