Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Skrill set to exit Canadian online gaming market 11/12/201311 December 2013Skrill set to exit Canadian online gaming marketOnline payment processor Skrill is to exit the Canadian online gaming market after confirming in an email to customers that it is to cease processing gambling payments in the country at the start of 2014.
- PlayPhone targets expansion with Vivo partnership 11/12/201311 December 2013PlayPhone targets expansion with Vivo partnershipMobile entertainment content provider PlayPhone has entered into a partnership with Vivo, part of the Telefonica Group telecommunications company, to bring its PlayPhone Games social game store and global gaming network to Vivo customers in Brazil.
- Bally Technologies and High 5 Games expand partnership 11/12/201311 December 2013Bally Technologies and High 5 Games expand partnershipOnline casino and solutions firm Bally Technologies has announced it is to expand its partnership with land-based, online and social games developer High 5 Games (H5G) just months after the first H5G-Bally games were launched.
- Skrill set to exit Canadian online gaming market 11/12/2013
- Riot police withdraw from central Kiev 11/12/2013Police descend on Kiev’s Independence Square and clashes occur but security forces leave hours later, handing short-term victory to protesters
- France steps up internet surveillance 11/12/2013Business and employers’ groups and data protection watchdog object strongly to a new law extending the scope of telecoms and internet spying in France
- Italy shaken by ‘Pitchforks’ protests 11/12/2013The country’s government fears how the protests will develop as demonstrations unite diverse groups against politicians
- Riot police withdraw from central Kiev 11/12/2013
- Start-up Humavox unveils wireless charging via radio frequency 10/12/2013Humavox this week unveiled Eterna, a new platform that uses RF signals to wirelessly power the Internet of Things, especially medical and wearable devices such as hearing aids, smart watches and augmented-reality glasses.IT News
- Tablets remain tops in American gift-buying plans 10/12/2013A slightly-smaller percentage of American families plan to buy a tablet during the holiday season than last year, but tablets remain a hot-ticket item, a market research company reported today.IT News
- Top tech stories of 2013: Big Brother, wearables, and the struggles of aging tech giants 09/12/2013 IT News
- Start-up Humavox unveils wireless charging via radio frequency 10/12/2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Key points in Ukrainian protestsThursday will mark three weeks of Ukrainian protests against their government's rejection of a historic pact with the European Union (EU).eub2
- Kiev protest unbowed after failed police raidA police raid may have reduced their protest barricades to a pile of snow, but it has only made the demonstrators on Kiev's Independence Square more determined than ever.eub2
- Ukrainian protesters force police retreat after raidUkrainian demonstrators on Wednesday forced riot police to retreat after a pre-dawn raid on their protest camp, in a blow to the authority of President Viktor Yanukovych after nearly three weeks of rallies against his rule.eub2
- Key points in Ukrainian protests
- Scientology: religion redefined in Supreme Court judgment 11/12/2013Judges allow wedding in Scientology chapel but will there be repercussions for the taxpayer? One-Minute Read LAST UPDATED AT 15:49 ON Wed 11 Dec 2013 THE UK's highest court has ruled that Scientology is a religion as a woman today won her legal battle to marry in a Church of Scientology chapel. Louisa Hodkin wants to marry her fiancé Alessandro Calcioli […]oliverd
- Boris bikes are a menace: I'm not surprised they're being dumped 11/12/2013Boris bikes combine inexperienced riders with basic technology and fling them onto the capital's streets Column Richard Jinman LAST UPDATED AT 15:17 ON Wed 11 Dec 2013 AS A London cyclist, I don't like Boris bikes very much. Not the bikes themselves, you understand - it's the people who tend to ride them that cause the problems. The first pe […]oliverd
- Why Pope Francis is Time’s Person of the Year 2013 11/12/2013Pope beats Miley Cyrus to Time title and tops list of world's most talked about topics on Facebook One-Minute Read LAST UPDATED AT 14:44 ON Wed 11 Dec 2013 POPE FRANCIS has been named Time’s Person of the Year, leaving Miley Cyrus and Barack Obama trailing in his wake. The Pope, who was elected in March following the surprise resignation of Pope Benedic […]Gia Armstrong
- Scientology: religion redefined in Supreme Court judgment 11/12/2013
- PAC to question George Farrugia 11/12/2013Pardoned oil trader George Farrugia will be answering questions from Public Accounts Committee members this evening after the Speaker ruled yesterday that the Presidential pardon given to him also covered his testimony to Parliament. The parliamentary committee is probing the shortcomings flagged by the Auditor General in his report on Enemalta’s oil procure […]
- Board to consider Ta' Hagrat development appeal 11/12/2013The planning authority’s Appeal Review Board will be considering an appeal challenging the development of a house a few metres from, and well within the buffer zone of the Ta’ Hagrat prehistoric temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, tomorrow. The appeal is being presented by the Mgarr council, Flimkien Ghal Ambjent Ahjar said. It said in a statement this de […]
- At the Paradise Bay Resort it really is the season to be jolly! 11/12/2013We are aware that with so much choice in the market it is sometimes hard to find the right venue for your Christmas event. To help guide you, we have put together a dedicated brochure showcasing a variety of menus and packages. This festive season, add sparkle to your celebrations with our buzzing ambience, tasty food, intoxicating tipples and enough cheer t […]
- PAC to question George Farrugia 11/12/2013