Search this Blog
- Betfred to launch first brand campaign 29/08/201429 August 2014Betfred to launch first brand campaign Bookmaker Betfred is to launch its first brand campaign in partnership with the Brothers and Sisters advertising agency, according to various reports.
- OPAP subsidiary acquires payment terminals operator Payzone Hellas 29/08/201429 August 2014OPAP subsidiary acquires payment terminals operator Payzone HellasOPAP Investments, a Cypriot subsidiary of Greek gambling monopoly OPAP, has struck a deal to acquire a majority stake in Payzone Hellas, which manages the largest network of payment terminals in Greece.
- ‘Bad actor’ clause could be altered in new California iPoker bill 29/08/201429 August 2014‘Bad actor’ clause could be altered in new California iPoker billThe so-called ‘bad actor’ clause could be altered when a fresh internet poker bill is presented in the US state of California in the next legislative session.
- Betfred to launch first brand campaign 29/08/2014
- Mariupol digs in and waits for Russians 29/08/2014Few dozen Ukrainian soldiers armed with machine guns and backed by a handful of armoured personnel carriers seemed a paltry force to withstand the expected attack
- Nato states create new multilateral force 29/08/2014Britain and six other states are to create a joint force of at least 10,000 personnel to bolster Nato in response to Russian aggression in Ukraine
- Britain raises terror threat level to ‘severe’ 29/08/2014Level is highest in 3 years, as government says groups in Syria and Iraq are planning attacks, though there is no intelligence suggesting one is imminent
- Mariupol digs in and waits for Russians 29/08/2014
- Apple event plans set off annual late summer product buzz 28/08/2014Apple sent out invitations Thursday to the press for an event Sept. 9, confirming persistent rumors that the company would continue what has become an annual late summer industry rite and setting off a new round of speculation that it will announce the iPhone 6.IT News
- This more-powerful Raspberry Pi competitor is totally free 27/08/2014Wishing your Raspberry Pi had more power for all those hardware hacking projects you have planned? There's a new barebones board on the market that may better fit your needs, and right now you can sign-up for your chance to get it for free.IT News
- Amazon reportedly scoops up video gamer site Twitch for $1B 25/08/2014Amazon is about to buy Twitch, a video game live-streaming service, according to reports.IT News
- Apple event plans set off annual late summer product buzz 28/08/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Russian gas cut to Ukraine unlikely to hurt Europe: analystsMoscow's latest warning that Europe could run short of Russian gas this winter lacks credibility, analysts say, as the prospect of new Western sanctions over the Ukraine crisis rises.eub2
- EU condemns Russia's 'significant incursions' into UkraineEuropean Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso condemned Moscow's "significant incursions" into eastern Ukraine during a phone call with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday.eub2
- New Turkish top diplomat: pro-EU Erdogan ally with daunting taskMevlut Cavusoglu, who was on Friday named as the new Turkish foreign minister, is a strong supporter of Turkey's integration with the European Union as well as part of the inner circle of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.eub2
- Russian gas cut to Ukraine unlikely to hurt Europe: analysts
- Viral videos with 5by: Action Movie Kid is back for more 29/08/2014Watch Action Movie Kid's latest adventures, and take a jet ski joyride through a canyon Video Friday, August 29, 2014 - 3:31pm In this week's collection of videos curated by The Week's video partner 5by, we find out what Action Kid has been up to lately and go for a jet ski joyride through a narrow canyon. Action Movie Kid - Volume 2 Part jedi […]Arion
- The Week's top tech stories 29/08/2014A need-to-know round-up of the essential tech stories that broke this week Is Twitch really worth $970m? It's no longer news that gaming is big business, but it might still come as a shock that a company which lets you watch other people playing video games could be worth just short of a billion dollars. After months of speculation that Google was ready […]Arion
- Balotelli takes his bow, but Spurs can derail Liverpool 29/08/2014Credits: Justin K. Aller/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Mario Balotelli during pre-season with Milan Premier League preview: Man United and Liverpool feel early season heat, Chelsea face old-boys Preview Jonathan Harwood Friday, August 29, 2014 - 1:39pm We're only two weeks into the season and already the campaign is shaping up to be an intriguing one. Top the t […]Mohammad
- Viral videos with 5by: Action Movie Kid is back for more 29/08/2014
- Torres moving to Milan 29/08/2014AC Milan have agreed a two-year loan deal with Chelsea for misfit striker Fernando Torres but the Spaniard has yet to agree terms and decide to end his London nightmare. Milan are desperate for a cut-price but big-name forward after selling Mario Balotelli to Liverpool while Chelsea have new frontman Diego Costa and returning old favourite Didier Drogba ahea […]
- 'Bikini woman' produces shirt to raise funds for Stella Maris church 29/08/2014Christina Betke, the woman who danced in a bikini during a Sliema band march and was taken to court, has produced a shirt highlighting the episode and its coverage on Times of Malta. Betke, a fashion designer, was kept overnight in a cell at police headquarters and then taken to court, where she was fined for disturbing a service of the Roman Catholic Church […]
- Cameron: "We cannot appease" ideology of Islamic State 29/08/2014Great Britain has raised its terrorism threat to "severe," the second highest level. "The Home Secretary confirmed that the Joint Terrorism Analysis Center has increased the threat level in the United Kingdom from substantial to severe," British Prime Minister David Cameron told reporters, adding that severe means an attack is highly like […]
- Torres moving to Milan 29/08/2014
Tag Archives: Jobs in MaltaImage
A well established international investment firm based in London is now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their Malta office. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity.
An important leading provider of life insurance protection in Malta is seeking to recruit a Risk Executive Professional. Click here and check more details.
A renowned IT company located in Malta is looking for SharePoint Developers to join their team. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity!
An international reputable IT company located in Malta, is now looking to employ a .Net Developer. Click here and check all the details.
Judging by our constant success in helping companies connect with Executives (from Non Executive Directors all the way to Executive Management), we can safely say that Quad Consultancy in Malta has established itself as a leader in Executive Recruitment.
For the last three years we have – time and again – helped organisations with the employment (and the development) of key executives.
If you’re a Business Executive looking for your next move or if you’re an employer looking for a strategic professional who will help you take your business to the next level, please contact us on +356 2099 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.