Search this Blog
- Boylesports picks a winner with Irish Grand National extension 21/11/201421 November 2014Boylesports picks a winner with Irish Grand National extensionIrish independent bookmaker Boylesports has opted to extend its title sponsorship of the Irish Grand National horse race.
- Coral becomes UK Championship sponsor 21/11/201421 November 2014Coral becomes UK Championship sponsorBetting company Coral has replaced William Hill as the new title sponsor of the UK Championship snooker tournament.
- Youbetme raises $2.7m in new funding 21/11/201421 November 2014Youbetme raises $2.7m in new fundingSocial gaming company Youbetme has raised $2.7 million (€2.2 million) in a round of Series A funding.ContentEditor
- Boylesports picks a winner with Irish Grand National extension 21/11/2014
- King Carlsen retains world chess crown 23/11/2014Norwegian beats Anand with game to spare
- World’s most advanced spyware let loose 23/11/2014Symantec says ‘Regin’ probably run by western intelligence
- US oil imports from Opec at 30-year low 23/11/2014Domestic production stands at 9m b/d, its highest since the 1980s
- King Carlsen retains world chess crown 23/11/2014
- The ups and downs of Microsoft Band 21/11/2014On Oct. 30, Microsoft launched Microsoft Band, its first smart wristband, which comes with a microphone for access to Microsoft's Cortana digital assistant along with a variety of fitness and notification features.IT News
- Connected-home Babel: There's an app for that, startup says 21/11/2014In the dream home of the Internet of Things, all your appliances would talk to each other. A fragmented IoT industry makes that pretty hard today, but Yonomi says its smartphone app can make it easy.IT News
- Smartwatch interest ticks up as Apple Watch fever rises 20/11/2014Interest in smartwatches has soared in recent months, even as it has stalled for smart glasses, according to a two-part survey of 8,266 consumers done in May and October by Futuresource Consulting.IT News
- The ups and downs of Microsoft Band 21/11/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- German finance minister wants EU to have budget veto powersGerman Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said Sunday the European economic and monetary affairs Commissioner should have veto powers over national budgets that breach eurozone criteria.eub2
- Juncker's EU investment plan risks disappointingNew European Commission chief Jean Claude Juncker has made a 300-billion-euro investment plan a centrepiece of his five-year agenda, but days before a highly awaited unveiling doubts are rife that it can deliver.eub2
- EU learns lessons a year after start of Ukraine crisisWhen Ukraine pulled out of its association agreement with the European Union a year ago, kicking off its revolution, it took Brussels by surprise.eub2
- German finance minister wants EU to have budget veto powers
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 23 Nov 2014 23/11/2014CABLE SLAMS OSBORNE TAX ‘FANTASY’George Osborne’s plan for £7bn of tax cuts is a “total fantasy” warns Vince Cable. The business secretary told The Observer treasury officials believe the chancellor’s pledges are not affordable. “When you look at the numbers, tax cuts on any significant scale are simply not deliverable unless you make horrific cuts to key pu […]Jon Harwood
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 22 Nov 2014 22/11/2014BUS ATTACK: KENYAN TERRORISTS ‘KILL 28’Militants from the Al Shabab group have hijacked a bus in Kenya, with gunmen singling out 28 non-Muslims and shooting them dead, reports Sky News. A police spokesman said that the passengers, who were travelling to Nairobi, were "brutally executed" by the Islamic extremists. The terror group was behind the att […]Jon Harwood
- Viral videos with 5by: grandmas smoking marijuana 21/11/2014Five of the best viral videos of the week, hand-picked by our video partner 5by Video Friday, November 21, 2014 - 4:37pm 5by, The Week's video partner, relaunched recently with a new mobile app that helps you discover online videos through 100+ carefully curated channels. Below are five of the best videos from across 5by's network this week, includ […]Arion
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 23 Nov 2014 23/11/2014
- Milan derby ends all square on Mancini's Inter return 23/11/2014Roberto Mancini's return to the Inter bench after a six-year gap ended in a 1-1 draw against old rivals Milan in Serie A. Napoli coach Rafael Benitez was fuming after his side squandered a 2-0 lead in a 3-3 draw with Cagliari while Torino missed their fifth consecutive penalty on their way to a 1-0 home defeat by Sassuolo. Thirty-seven-year-old Udinese […]
- Candidates vote in Tunisia 23/11/2014Tunisian President Moncef Marzouki, standing for re-election, cast his vote in the country's first direct presidential election since the 2011 revolution that ended the regime of Zine el-Abidine Ben Ali. Nearly 30 presidential candidates are running but the Nidaa Tounes leader, Beji Caid Essebsi, an 87-year-old former Ben Ali official, has emerged as a […]Reuters
- Iran nuclear talks may be extended 23/11/2014The US and five other countries trying to reach a nuclear programme deal with Iran are set to extend the talks, according to diplomats. Officials taking part in the meeting in Austria are said to be turning away from attempting to reach an agreement by tomorrow's deadline and have started internal discussions on extending the talks. The decision comes l […]PA
- Milan derby ends all square on Mancini's Inter return 23/11/2014
Tag Archives: Jobs in MaltaImage
A well established international investment firm based in London is now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their Malta office. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity.
An important leading provider of life insurance protection in Malta is seeking to recruit a Risk Executive Professional. Click here and check more details.
A renowned IT company located in Malta is looking for SharePoint Developers to join their team. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity!
An international reputable IT company located in Malta, is now looking to employ a .Net Developer. Click here and check all the details.
Judging by our constant success in helping companies connect with Executives (from Non Executive Directors all the way to Executive Management), we can safely say that Quad Consultancy in Malta has established itself as a leader in Executive Recruitment.
For the last three years we have – time and again – helped organisations with the employment (and the development) of key executives.
If you’re a Business Executive looking for your next move or if you’re an employer looking for a strategic professional who will help you take your business to the next level, please contact us on +356 2099 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.