Search this Blog
- Fajerson steps down from Mr Green board 30/07/201430 July 2014Fajerson steps down from Mr Green boardMr Green has confirmed that its largest shareholder, Hans Fajerson, has stepped down from the board of directors at the Scandinavian online casino operator.jakepollard
- New online gambling bill proposed in the Philippines 30/07/201430 July 2014New online gambling bill proposed in the PhilippinesStrong fines on igaming websites allowing under-age visitors access and PAGCor to regulate sector as part of new Philippines bill proposal.jakepollard
- Basketball Bundesliga signs up Btty as official betting partner 30/07/201430 July 2014Basketball Bundesliga signs up Btty as official betting partnerThe Beko Basketball Bundesliga (BBL), Germany's top-tier basketball league, has signed up Austria-based sports betting company Ruleo Alpenland as a commercial partner.jakepollard
- Fajerson steps down from Mr Green board 30/07/2014
- Yellen sees dissent urging Fed tightening 30/07/2014Asset buying has been cut as the hawkish Philadelphia Fed chief has opposed the majority view that rates should be kept low for a considerable time
- Banco Espirito Santo posts loss of €3.58bn 30/07/2014Record loss wipes out Potuguese lender’s existing capital buffer of €2.1bn and implies that it will have to raise fresh capital
- Juncker considers creating financial services tsar 30/07/2014Such a powerful standalone finance directorate would lead London-based banks to fear EU financial policy will tilt towards the eurozone
- Yellen sees dissent urging Fed tightening 30/07/2014
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents 25/07/2014Headphone maker Bose has launched a patent-infringement lawsuit against rival Beats Electronics, which Apple recently agreed to acquire in a US$3 billion deal.IT News
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners 24/07/2014Lenovo showed off a smart glasses prototype on Thursday, part of a push to attract developers and other hardware manufacturers to a new partner program.IT News
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive 23/07/2014A new report from IHS shows that because of steep prices, UHD TVs are not making deep inroads in the television market.IT News
- Bose sues Beats over headphone patents 25/07/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- EU slaps asset freeze, travel ban on Putin's Bank Rossiya croniesThe EU on Wednesday imposed an asset freeze and travel ban against two close associates of President Vladimir Putin who are leading shareholders in a bank catering to senior Russian officials.eub2
- Moscow says EU sanctions will lead to higher energy pricesMoscow warned on Wednesday that a new wave of Western sanctions would drive up European Union energy prices and said they would hurt the bloc's economy as much as Russia.eub2
- EU ready for Ebola threatThe European Union is equipped and ready to treat victims should the deadly Ebola virus, which has killed hundreds in West Africa, be found in member states, EU sources said Wednesday.eub2
- EU slaps asset freeze, travel ban on Putin's Bank Rossiya cronies
- Richard Dawkins sparks Twitter 'tsunami' with rape tweets 30/07/2014Credits: Getty ImagesAlt Text: Richard Dawkins Campaigners accuse Dawkins of perpetuating 'dangerous' myths, but evolutionist says it was just a lesson in logic First Reaction Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 2:32pm See related: Dawkins: my revulsion for the 'bin-liner' burka Dawkins causes uproar with Muslims v Trinity College tweet Richard D […]RobB
- Women shouldn't laugh in public, says Turkey's deputy PM 30/07/2014Credits: TAUSEEF MUSTAFA/AFP/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Two schoolgirls embrace and laugh Politician prompts online outcry with speech denouncing moral decay in Turkey One-Minute Read Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 2:08pm The Turkish deputy prime minister has suggested that women should not laugh out loud in public in order to preserve their modesty, says the Indepen […]rgosch
- Selling off student loans to universities: the pros and cons 30/07/2014Credits: Christopher Furlong/Getty ImagesAlt Text: British graduates at degree ceremonies Universities might put more effort into helping graduates secure well-paid jobs, but at what cost? Talking Point Wednesday, July 30, 2014 - 1:57pm Government ministers have been considering the idea of selling England's student loan book to universities. Currently, […]RobB
- Richard Dawkins sparks Twitter 'tsunami' with rape tweets 30/07/2014
- Carnage at UN school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip 30/07/2014Israeli shelling killed at least 15 Palestinians sheltering in a U.N.-run school and another 17 near a street market on Wednesday, Gaza's Health Ministry said, with no ceasefire in sight after more than three weeks of fighting. Israel's security cabinet convened to discuss a revamped Egyptian proposal for a truce but it was unclear whether any deci […]
- Bidder's surprise as minister announces talks with rival bidder for bus service 30/07/2014Updated 7.40pm - One of the bidders for the bus service contract said this evening that it could not understand how the Transport Minister had said talks were being held with the preferred bidder when no such preferred bidder had been formally announced. This morning, the minister, Joe Mizzi, said talks with the preferred bidder had begun. It is understood […]Keith Micallef
- New Zabbar mayor 30/07/2014Marc Vella Bonnici has been appointed Mayor of Zabbar. He succeeds Quinton Scerri who resigned after a critical report of his performance by the Board of Governance of the Local Councils Department. Mr Scerri is contesting the findings of the report.
- Carnage at UN school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip 30/07/2014
Tag Archives: Jobs in MaltaImage
A well established international investment firm based in London is now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their Malta office. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity.
An important leading provider of life insurance protection in Malta is seeking to recruit a Risk Executive Professional. Click here and check more details.
A renowned IT company located in Malta is looking for SharePoint Developers to join their team. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity!
An international reputable IT company located in Malta, is now looking to employ a .Net Developer. Click here and check all the details.
Judging by our constant success in helping companies connect with Executives (from Non Executive Directors all the way to Executive Management), we can safely say that Quad Consultancy in Malta has established itself as a leader in Executive Recruitment.
For the last three years we have – time and again – helped organisations with the employment (and the development) of key executives.
If you’re a Business Executive looking for your next move or if you’re an employer looking for a strategic professional who will help you take your business to the next level, please contact us on +356 2099 4444 or email@example.com.
Our client is a major international player in Financial Services currently setting up a new office in Malta. They are about to list one of their new acquisitions on the London Stock Exchange, and for this reason, they are looking for a CFO to drive the process.
Please click here to learn more about this role:
Please click here to read the full article.