Search this Blog
- Eurofootball scores Bulgarian national team partnership 20/10/201420 October 2014Eurofootball scores Bulgarian national team partnershipThe Bulgarian Football Union (BFU) has entered into a partnership with domestic sports gaming company Eurofootball.
- Vermantia expands international management team 20/10/201420 October 2014Vermantia expands international management teamDigital media specialist Vermantia has moved to expand its international management team by appointing four new members of staff.
- Fantasy sports companies sign US pro league deals 20/10/201420 October 2014Fantasy sports companies sign US pro league dealsUS-based fantasy sports companies DraftKings and Hotbox Sports Ventures have entered into partnerships with two domestic professional sports league teams.
- Eurofootball scores Bulgarian national team partnership 20/10/2014
- Total chief dies in Moscow air crash 21/10/2014Private jet carrying Christophe de Margerie hit snow-clearing machine
- China growth slowest since global crisis 21/10/2014Decline in quarterly expansion raises concerns over global economy
- Apple smashes through forecasts 20/10/2014Group beats Wall St expectations on revenues, earnings and iPhone sales
- Total chief dies in Moscow air crash 21/10/2014
- Fitbit Surge leak reveals a fitness-focused 'superwatch' 20/10/2014Fitbit's fitness bands are reportedly getting more smartwatch-like with the $250 Fitbit Surge.IT News
- Report: Apple will stop carrying Fitbits in its retail stores 16/10/2014A new report suggests that Apple may stop selling Fitbit devices online and in their retail stores sometime soon. According to Re/code, who originally reported this story, the Fitbit dismissal will happen to make room for its own soon-to-launch wearable, the Apple Watch. Fitbit's lineup of wearables track steps, workouts, and other health metrics, which […]IT News
- Q&A: Will.i.am dubs his Puls wearable a bracelet, not a smartwatch 16/10/2014Musician and technology entrepreneur Will.i.am unveiled the "Puls" on Wednesday, a high-tech bracelet that lets people make phone calls, check Twitter and Instagram, and tell the time.IT News
- Fitbit Surge leak reveals a fitness-focused 'superwatch' 20/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- WTO sets up body to settle EU-Russia vehicle battleThe World Trade Organization on Monday set up a body to rule on a raging trade dispute between Brussels and Moscow over duties imposed on European vehicles in Russia.eub2
- EU sees less violence in eastern UkraineThe European Union said Monday it believed a ceasefire and peace plan have helped reduce fighting between government and pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine but condemned continued violations of the accord.eub2
- European artists urge Juncker to remove Hungarian nomineeEuropean artists on Monday appealed to EU chief Jean-Claude Juncker to strip a Hungarian nominee from his position on the European Commission over his ties to Prime Minister Viktor Orban, whom rights groups accuse of cracking down on the media and judiciary.eub2
- WTO sets up body to settle EU-Russia vehicle battle
- Ukip jump to 24% in ComRes poll – but is it accurate? 20/10/2014Alt Text: Columnist Don Brind An experiment has resulted in Ukip getting a big rise in support: Tories are praying it proves inaccurate Column Don Brind Monday, October 20, 2014 - 5:48pm A long-running debate among pollsters about how to assess the standing of smaller parties has been reignited by an experiment by ComRes for yesterday’s Independent on Sunday […]Nigel Horne
- #UkipCalypso: Twitter's best jokes about Ukip's theme song 20/10/2014Credits: Peter Macdiarmid/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Ukip leader Nigel Farage Mike Read has recorded a Ukip-themed calypso sung in a fake-Caribbean accent – and Twitter has responded First Reaction Monday, October 20, 2014 - 3:57pm Nigel Farage has called on Ukip supporters to buy a new calypso theme tune sung in a fake-Caribbean accent by the former Radio 1 DJ M […]holden
- Could women-only trains reduce sexual assaults? 20/10/2014Campaigners say idea 'teeters perilously close to victim-blaming', but minister says she wouldn't rule it out Talking Point Monday, October 20, 2014 - 3:38pm See related: #HomeSafeSelfie: TFL campaign accused of victim-blaming Transport minister Claire Perry has said she would be open to the possibility of introducing women-only train carriag […]Gia Armstrong
- Ukip jump to 24% in ComRes poll – but is it accurate? 20/10/2014
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident 21/10/2014The chief executive of French oil major Total, Christophe de Margerie, was killed when a business jet collided with a snow plough during takeoff at Moscow's Vnukovo International Airport last night. The Dassault Falcon business jet carrying de Margerie had been due to travel to Paris. "Total confirms with deep regret and great sadness that Chairman […]
- Finnish tourists seriously injured in Valletta crash 21/10/2014Two Finnish tourists were seriously injured last night when their motorcycle was involved in a head-on crash with a taxi. The incident happened at about 11 p.m. on Great Siege Road in Valletta. A young Finnish woman, who was riding pillion, was critically injured when she was thrown from the motorcycle by the impact. Her boyfriend, who was driving, was also […]
- Libyan PM, currently in Malta, says international community is not helping Libya fight terrorism 21/10/2014Libyan Prime Minister Abdullah Thinni, currently on a visit to Malta with half his Cabinet, has accused the international community of not seriously supporting Libya in its fight against terror, and standing idle while the terrorists in Libya receive arms. Thinni arrived in Malta yesterday for a series of talks aimed at drumming up support for his country in […]
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow business jet accident 21/10/2014
Tag Archives: Jobs in MaltaImage
A well established international investment firm based in London is now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their Malta office. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity.
An important leading provider of life insurance protection in Malta is seeking to recruit a Risk Executive Professional. Click here and check more details.
A renowned IT company located in Malta is looking for SharePoint Developers to join their team. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity!
An international reputable IT company located in Malta, is now looking to employ a .Net Developer. Click here and check all the details.
Judging by our constant success in helping companies connect with Executives (from Non Executive Directors all the way to Executive Management), we can safely say that Quad Consultancy in Malta has established itself as a leader in Executive Recruitment.
For the last three years we have – time and again – helped organisations with the employment (and the development) of key executives.
If you’re a Business Executive looking for your next move or if you’re an employer looking for a strategic professional who will help you take your business to the next level, please contact us on +356 2099 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.