Search this Blog
- Labour considers betting levy to boost grassroots sports 24/07/201424 July 2014Labour considers betting levy to boost grassroots sportsThe opposition Labour political party in the UK is considering a proposal that would introduce a levy on all sports betting, with all revenue generated to be ploughed into grassroots sports and used to help tackle problem gambling.
- Putin approves Crimea and Sochi gambling zones 24/07/201424 July 2014Putin approves Crimea and Sochi gambling zonesRussian President Vladimir Putin has signed a law to allow special gambling zones to be set up in Crimea, the territory Russia annexed from Ukraine earlier this year, and Sochi, host city of the 2014 winter Olympic Games.
- Playtech sails ahead with MSC Cruises 23/07/201423 July 2014Playtech sails ahead with MSC CruisesOnline gaming software giant Playtech has extended its partnership with international cruise holiday company MSC Cruises.
- Labour considers betting levy to boost grassroots sports 24/07/2014
- EU to weigh extensive sanctions on Russia 24/07/2014Proposal includes ban on buying new debt or stock of Russia’s largest banks and from listing new shares on European exchanges
- Norway faces ‘concrete’ terrorist threat 24/07/2014Reports from US this week said that increased airport security had been due to the threat from a Norwegian fighting in Syria
- ECB hacked in attempt to extort cash 24/07/2014Twenty thousand email addresses left by people registering for events held by the central bank were compromised in a security breach
- EU to weigh extensive sanctions on Russia 24/07/2014
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive 23/07/2014A new report from IHS shows that because of steep prices, UHD TVs are not making deep inroads in the television market.IT News
- Google tried to buy music giant Spotify 23/07/2014Google reportedly tried to buy popular music streaming service Spotify late last year, but the talks broke down and the deal didn't go through.IT News
- Is Sony's Walkman set to make a comeback? 23/07/2014Sony is making a push to sell high-definition music players, and 35 years after being launched its Walkman is making a small comeback.IT News
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive 23/07/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Lithuania orders pig cull amid first cases of African swine feverLithuania on Thursday destroyed thousands of pigs after confirming its first cases of deadly African swine fever, days after it was detected on farms in EU neighbours Latvia and Poland.eub2
- EU to hit Russian banks over Ukraine: reportsThe European Union may go even further than the United States in hitting Russian banks with sanctions over the Ukraine crisis, curbing their ability to raise fresh funds, reports said Thursday.eub2
- ECB says blackmailed after contact data stolenThe European Central Bank has received a blackmail letter after its public website was hacked and contact data stolen, the bank said on Thursday.eub2
- Lithuania orders pig cull amid first cases of African swine fever
- Raw milk fad: unpasteurised milk to catch on in Britain? 24/07/2014Credits: Graeme Robertson/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Pasteurised milk being poured in to a glass Raw milk may soon be sold in vending machines in the UK – despite fears that it could be dangerous Briefing Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 12:37pm Shoppers across England, Wales and Northern Ireland will soon be able to buy unpasteurised or "raw" milk from vendin […]RobB
- Farah out of Commonwealth Games as he pays for marathon 24/07/2014Credits: Charlie Crowhurst/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Mo Farah Another big name star has pulled out of Glasgow 2014 on the first day of competition First Reaction Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 12:39pm Olympic champion Mo Farah has become the latest big name to pull out of the Commonwealth Games, announcing his decision on the first day of competition in Glasgow. The […]rgosch
- Missing plane: flight AH5017 vanishes en route to Algeria 24/07/2014Credits: SwiftairAlt Text: The missing Flight AH5017 aircraft was a McDonnell Douglas MD83 Air Algerie lost contact with its missing plane, which has 116 people on board, between Burkina Faso and Algeria One-Minute Read Thursday, July 24, 2014 - 12:02pm See related: The mystery of flight MH370: 7 other planes that vanished Flight MH370 conspiracy theories: […]RobB
- Raw milk fad: unpasteurised milk to catch on in Britain? 24/07/2014
- Legal channels for migrations would help address migrant situation 24/07/2014Opening up legal channels for migration is a way forward to help address the migrant situation and mitigate risks migrants find themselves in when crossing borders, according to an expert. Melissa Phillips, Regional Mixed Migration Secretariat project manager explained that most of the migrants in Libya were economic migrants who were seeking work to send mo […]Kim Dalli
- Hey chewed 24/07/2014A tree planted in Los Angeles to honour former Beatle George Harrison has been killed - by beetles. The pine grew to more than 12ft before succumbing to a bark beetle infestation, after which it had to be removed, councillor Tom LaBonge said. It will be replanted in the autumn. After Harrison's 2001 death in LA, the pine was planted near Griffith Observ […]PA
- Bus driver jailed three years 24/07/2014A former Arriva bus driver was today jailed for three years after he was found guilty of defrauding the company of some €15,000 after allegedly pocketing money from ticket sales in February 2012 and earlier. Ronald Gerada, 36, of Xgħajra, was also found guilty of computer misuse when he used the password of another driver to attribute the sales to him, to co […]Waylon Johnston
- Legal channels for migrations would help address migrant situation 24/07/2014
Tag Archives: Jobs in MaltaImage
A well established international investment firm based in London is now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their Malta office. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity.
An important leading provider of life insurance protection in Malta is seeking to recruit a Risk Executive Professional. Click here and check more details.
A renowned IT company located in Malta is looking for SharePoint Developers to join their team. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity!
An international reputable IT company located in Malta, is now looking to employ a .Net Developer. Click here and check all the details.
Judging by our constant success in helping companies connect with Executives (from Non Executive Directors all the way to Executive Management), we can safely say that Quad Consultancy in Malta has established itself as a leader in Executive Recruitment.
For the last three years we have – time and again – helped organisations with the employment (and the development) of key executives.
If you’re a Business Executive looking for your next move or if you’re an employer looking for a strategic professional who will help you take your business to the next level, please contact us on +356 2099 4444 or email@example.com.
Our client is a major international player in Financial Services currently setting up a new office in Malta. They are about to list one of their new acquisitions on the London Stock Exchange, and for this reason, they are looking for a CFO to drive the process.
Please click here to learn more about this role:
Please click here to read the full article.