Search this Blog
- FootballPools.com launches on NYX OPS 31/10/201431 October 2014FootballPools.com launches on NYX OPSGaming solutions company NYX Gaming Group has confirmed the launch of online gaming website FootballPools.com on its NYX Open Platform System (OPS).
- Synot Group set for Spanish expansion 31/10/201431 October 2014Synot Group set for Spanish expansionCzech Republic-based lottery and betting provider Synot Group has entered into the Spanish national market after establishing a new subsidiary in the country.
- Bet-at-home secures UK online licence 31/10/201431 October 2014Bet-at-home secures UK online licenceOnline gaming and sports betting company bet-at-home has been awarded a licence by the UK Gambling Commission in a move that will allow it to continue operating legally in the British market.
- FootballPools.com launches on NYX OPS 31/10/2014
- Med becomes a no-man’s land for migrants 31/10/2014Journey to Europe looks set to become still more perilous
- BoJ stimulus sends S&P 500 to new record 31/10/2014Aggressive move by central bank knocks gold but lifts dollar
- Virgin Galactic suffers fatal rocket crash 31/10/2014Mojave crash is first fatal accident involving a privately operated spacecraft
- Med becomes a no-man’s land for migrants 31/10/2014
- Not Reading Your Wireless Bill Could be Costing You Money 31/10/2014Raise your hand if you actually read all eight pages of your monthly wireless bills. I thought so. You don't. That's exactly how your carrier wants it.IT News
- Samsung' phone-free Gear S smartwatch gets U.S. launch details, requires a service plan 30/10/2014Samsung's standalone Gear S smartwatch will launch in the United States starting November 7, but the service won't come cheap.IT News
- Sorry movie goers, Google Glass, other wearables banned from cinemas 30/10/2014Going to the movies this weekend? You better leave your pair of Google Glass at home or at least in your bag.IT News
- Not Reading Your Wireless Bill Could be Costing You Money 31/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Juncker's new Commission takes officeThe new European Commission led by EU veteran Jean-Claude Juncker formally took office Saturday, promising to "get down to work" as Europe faces a host of political and economic challenges.eub2
- With focus on eurosceptics, Cameron risks 'Brexit'British Prime Minister David Cameron is increasingly hawkish on Europe ahead of a key election battle but his policies seem rudderless and could make an EU exit more likely, analysts said.eub2
- EU hauls up Spain over Morocco migrant treatmentThe European Union on Friday expressed concern about Madrid's treatment of migrants crossing to Spain's north African territory of Melilla and demanded an explanation after a video showed abuse by border guards.eub2
- Juncker's new Commission takes office
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 1 Nov 2014 01/11/2014BRANSON CONTINUES SPACE VENTURESir Richard Branson is vowing to continue his space tourism project despite one of his spacecraft exploding in a fireball during a test flight, killing one pilot and seriously injuring another. Branson said he was "shocked and saddened" but insisted he would "persevere" with space travel. Virgin Galactic bos […]Jon Harwood
- Viral videos with 5by: adorable shaking puppies 31/10/2014Five of the best viral videos of the week, hand-picked by our video partner 5by Video Friday, October 31, 2014 - 3:26pm 5by, The Week's video partner, relaunched this week with a new mobile app that helps you discover the best online videos through 100+ carefully curated channels. Below are five of the best videos from across 5by's network, includi […]Arion
- The Week's top tech stories, 31 October 31/10/2014A need-to-know round-up of the essential tech stories that broke this week Cloud computing round-table The Week's sister publication Cloud Pro is holding a round-table event for IT decision-makers who want to stay abreast of developments in cloud computing. Titled "Take Back Control", the event will be hosted by former Cloud Pro editor Max Coo […]Arion
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 1 Nov 2014 01/11/2014
- Police to be better trained to deal with domestic violence 01/11/2014The police force will be training more officers to help victims of domestic violence and investigate such cases, Home Affairs Minister Manuel Mallia said this morning. Speaking at a press conference to mark the coming into force of Malta’s accession to the Council of Europe Istanbul Convention on Violence on Women Dr Mallia said that police stations will al […]Sarah Carabott
- Mallia denies performance contracts undermine police independence 01/11/2014Updated Saturday - Home Affairs Minister Manuel Mallia this morning denied that placing the most senior officers in the police force under temporary performance agreements undermined the Force, its independence, integrity and autonomy. He said the measure was only being taken to ensure that the performance of the most senior officers of the police force wer […]
- Nigeria kidnap girls 'married off' 01/11/2014A man claiming to be Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said more than 200 girls kidnapped by the group six months ago had been "married off" to its fighters, contradicting Nigerian government claims they would soon be freed. Nigeria's military says it killed Shekau a year ago. The man claiming to be Shekau also denied there was a ceasefire pen […]
- Police to be better trained to deal with domestic violence 01/11/2014
Tag Archives: Jobs in MaltaImage
A well established international investment firm based in London is now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their Malta office. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity.
An important leading provider of life insurance protection in Malta is seeking to recruit a Risk Executive Professional. Click here and check more details.
A renowned IT company located in Malta is looking for SharePoint Developers to join their team. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity!
An international reputable IT company located in Malta, is now looking to employ a .Net Developer. Click here and check all the details.
Judging by our constant success in helping companies connect with Executives (from Non Executive Directors all the way to Executive Management), we can safely say that Quad Consultancy in Malta has established itself as a leader in Executive Recruitment.
For the last three years we have – time and again – helped organisations with the employment (and the development) of key executives.
If you’re a Business Executive looking for your next move or if you’re an employer looking for a strategic professional who will help you take your business to the next level, please contact us on +356 2099 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.