Search this Blog
- MTR Gaming expands INClub platform with mobile titles 01/09/20141 September 2014MTR Gaming expands INClub platform with mobile titles US horseracing and casino operator MTR Gaming Group has expanded its INClub online casino platform with the addition of a number of new mobile games.
- Johnson joins SIS in digital role 01/09/20141 September 2014Johnson joins SIS in digital roleSatellite Information Services (SIS) a provider of end-to-end products and services to the betting and broadcast industries, has appointed Perform Group’s David Johnson as it new head of digital rights.
- Novomatic reports record revenue in first half 01/09/20141 September 2014Novomatic reports record revenue in first halfIntegrated global gaming firm Novomatic has cited its ‘dual business strategy’ as the main reason behind record revenue during the six months to June 30, 2014.
- MTR Gaming expands INClub platform with mobile titles 01/09/2014
- Ukraine signals de facto war with Moscow 01/09/2014Ukraine president Petro Poroschenko accused Moscow of conducting “direct and undisguised aggression” in the latest in a series of military reversals
- Factory go-slow increases pressure on ECB 01/09/2014Manufacturing PMI dips to a 13-month low of 50.7 in August, as economic and geopolitical tensions slow demand, raising pressure on ECB to boost growth
- Banks warn on new global funding rules 01/09/2014Industry lobbyists say Basel regulations could have ‘severe’ knock-on effect on short selling and other important equities market transactions
- Ukraine signals de facto war with Moscow 01/09/2014
- Apple event plans set off annual late summer product buzz 28/08/2014Apple sent out invitations Thursday to the press for an event Sept. 9, confirming persistent rumors that the company would continue what has become an annual late summer industry rite and setting off a new round of speculation that it will announce the iPhone 6.IT News
- This more-powerful Raspberry Pi competitor is totally free 27/08/2014Wishing your Raspberry Pi had more power for all those hardware hacking projects you have planned? There's a new barebones board on the market that may better fit your needs, and right now you can sign-up for your chance to get it for free.IT News
- Amazon reportedly scoops up video gamer site Twitch for $1B 25/08/2014Amazon is about to buy Twitch, a video game live-streaming service, according to reports.IT News
- Apple event plans set off annual late summer product buzz 28/08/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Iran aiming for nuclear accord: foreign ministerIranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said he had "good discussions" Monday with EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Tehran was committed to an accord over its contested nuclear programme.eub2
- Draghi 'supports' France's call to boost European demandFrench President Francois Hollande and Mario Draghi the head of the European Central Bank (ECB) have agreed that European demand must be lifted to head off a risk of deflation, French officials said.eub2
- EU urged to convert TV frequencies to mobile broadbandThe EU should convert a whole spectrum of television and radio frequencies for use by mobile broadband by around 2020 as smartphone use soars, a report said on Monday.eub2
- Iran aiming for nuclear accord: foreign minister
- Liverpool transfer news: Cech, Valdes linked, Borini to QPR? 01/09/2014Credits: Getty Images Suarez returns on deadline day, but just for a visit, as Agger joins Anfield exodus Transfer Talk Monday, September 1, 2014 - 3:42pm Luis Suarez made a shock return to Liverpool on Monday... but only to pick up some bits and pieces he left at the club's training ground when he moved to Barcelona earlier in the summer. However, ther […]Jon Harwood
- Pakistan: what's behind the deepening political crisis? 01/09/2014Alt Text: Pakistan protests Protesters clash with police and attempt to storm PM's house as 'all hell breaks loose' in Islamabad Briefing Monday, September 1, 2014 - 3:31pm After weeks of protests in the Pakistani capital of Islamabad, tensions in Parliament Square reached a "predictable escalation" over the weekend, according to Al […]Gia Armstrong
- Are we heading for a 1920s-style stock market crash? 01/09/2014Title: Traders on the floor of the New York Stock ExchangeAlt Text: Traders on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange Even with the UK economy in recovery and the US markets booming, some analysts see disaster ahead Briefing Monday, September 1, 2014 - 3:00pm US analysts have been predicting for some time that a "correction" is due in the stock m […]Mohammad
- Liverpool transfer news: Cech, Valdes linked, Borini to QPR? 01/09/2014
- Ukraine rebels demand autonomy amid talks 01/09/2014Pro-Russian rebels have softened their demand for full independence, saying they would respect Ukraine's sovereignty in exchange for autonomy - a shift that reflects Moscow's desire to strike a deal at a new round of peace talks. The insurgents' platform, released at the start of today's negotiations in Minsk, the Belarusian capital, repr […]PA
- Breakfast Club service to be offered again 01/09/2014The free Breakfast Club service will again be offered this scholastic year from the first day of school, September 22, the government said. The club initiative was first introduced in all state primary schools on April 1, with schools opening at 7am to enable parents to bring their children in early before going to work allowing them greater flexibility. In […]
- Libya parliament reappoints PM 01/09/2014Libya's elected parliament has tasked the recently resigned prime minister with forming a new government as the outgoing cabinet acknowledged it had lost control of the capital to Islamist-allied militias. The official news agency said the parliament convening in Tobruk voted today to name Abdullah al-Thinni as the new head of an 18-portfolio cabinet, o […]PA
- Ukraine rebels demand autonomy amid talks 01/09/2014
Tag Archives: Jobs in MaltaImage
A well established international investment firm based in London is now looking for a Junior Financial Analyst to join their Malta office. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity.
An important leading provider of life insurance protection in Malta is seeking to recruit a Risk Executive Professional. Click here and check more details.
A renowned IT company located in Malta is looking for SharePoint Developers to join their team. Please click here and check more details about this great opportunity!
An international reputable IT company located in Malta, is now looking to employ a .Net Developer. Click here and check all the details.
Judging by our constant success in helping companies connect with Executives (from Non Executive Directors all the way to Executive Management), we can safely say that Quad Consultancy in Malta has established itself as a leader in Executive Recruitment.
For the last three years we have – time and again – helped organisations with the employment (and the development) of key executives.
If you’re a Business Executive looking for your next move or if you’re an employer looking for a strategic professional who will help you take your business to the next level, please contact us on +356 2099 4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.