Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- iSoftBet goes live with LeoVegas Gaming 23/10/201423 October 2014iSoftBet goes live with LeoVegas GamingOnline games supplier iSoftBet has announced that its collection of HTML5 games have gone live with mobile and tablet casino operator LeoVegas Gaming.
- PlayPhone set for MENA expansion 23/10/201423 October 2014PlayPhone set for MENA expansionMobile social gaming company PlayPhone is to expand its services into the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region after it entered into a partnership with Saudi Arabian mobile operator Mobily.
- Playtech secures long-term partnership with Dynamic Yield 23/10/201423 October 2014Playtech secures long-term partnership with Dynamic YieldOnline gaming software giant Playtech has entered into a long-term partnership with automated real-time personalisation and optimisation solution Dynamic Yield.
- iSoftBet goes live with LeoVegas Gaming 23/10/2014
- Sikorski at centre of storm over Ukraine 23/10/2014Former Polish foreign minister triggers political controversy
- Amazon to open German data centre 23/10/2014Company responds to business concerns about where information is stored
- All eyes on the ECB as stress tests loom 23/10/2014Sunday will reveal results from health checks on 130 eurozone banks
- Sikorski at centre of storm over Ukraine 23/10/2014
- Wearable health devices are a novelty that wear off 23/10/2014Once the novelty wears off, people abandon their health wearable devices, many of which require regular syncing, powering up and other steps needed to keep them running.IT News
- Three Can't-Miss Deals on Intel Haswell PCs 23/10/2014You know the drill. When the model year nears its end, new cars gets cheaper. The same is true of winter clothing when spring approaches, and it's equally true of computers when a new generation is on the horizon.IT News
- Panasonic tries tablet service for assisted living homes 23/10/2014If you're worried about a loved one languishing in an assisted living home, Panasonic has a tablet service to keep you connected.IT News
- Wearable health devices are a novelty that wear off 23/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Italy angers EU in budget battleEuropean Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso sharply criticised Italy on Thursday for publishing a letter from the EU requesting clarifications on Rome's rule-breaking budget.eub2
- EU leaders seriously concerned at Cyprus, Turkey tensions: draftEuropean Union leaders will call on Turkey to respect Cyprus's sovereign rights, expressing "serious concern" at fresh tensions between the two countries over oil and gas exploration, a draft summit document showed Thursday.eub2
- Football: Serbia, Albania poised to learn UEFA punishmentEuropean football's governing body UEFA was Thursday poised to begin a closed-door disciplinary hearing over the violence which halted last week's Euro 2016 qualifier between Serbia and Albania in Belgrade.eub2
- Italy angers EU in budget battle
- Rolling Jubilee: the activists buying and destroying debt 23/10/2014Activists calling themselves the Rolling Jubilee are striking off millions of pound of debt in a 'bailout of the people, by the people' Briefing Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 3:44pm A group of activists affiliated with the Occupy Wall Street movement are randomly buying and destroying debt through a large scale crowdfunding campaign. The internation […]Gia Armstrong
- Support for EU membership reaches record high in UK 23/10/2014Credits: JOHN THYS/AFP/GettyAlt Text: Jose Manuel Barroso Is Ukip's rising popularity giving Euroscepticism a bad name, making public adopt the opposing view? One-Minute Read Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 3:50pm Support for membership of the European Union has risen to a 23-year high in the United Kingdom, according to the latest poll by Ipsos-MORI. Ukip […]Mohammad
- Ebola: should doctors be forced to treat infected patients? 23/10/2014Credits: Andrew Burton/Getty Alt Text: US health workers wearing protective medical gear against Ebola The risk of Ebola transmission raises an ethical dilemma as some say medics are duty-bound to provide care Talking Point Thursday, October 23, 2014 - 3:10pm See related: Ebola: blood serum leads the global race to find a cure Ebola response: who has donat […]Mohammad
- Rolling Jubilee: the activists buying and destroying debt 23/10/2014
- Man hit by car in Floriana 23/10/2014A man was injured when he was run over by a car in St Anne Street, Floriana at about 5.15pm. His condition is not yet known. The man was taken to hospital by ambulance.
- 15 prisoners currently on parole 23/10/2014A total of 15 parolees are currently being supervised by the Department of Probation and Parole, Home Affairs Minister Manuel Mallia said today. Addressing a conference today, the minister said two parolees have successfully terminated their parole licence. He said the department was also currently supervising 1,000 offenders who had been given an alternativ […]
- Muscat should walk the talk on COLA adjustment - Nationalist Party 23/10/2014The Nationalist Party today asked the government to take various measures to increase the 58c a week cost of living adjustment it was proposing for next year. Addressing a press conference in front of the Office of the Prime Minister, PN finance spokesman Tonio Fenech said that in 2010, when the government’s cost of living adjustment amounted to €1.16 a week […]Ivan Camilleri
- Man hit by car in Floriana 23/10/2014