Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Betfred to launch first brand campaign 29/08/201429 August 2014Betfred to launch first brand campaign Bookmaker Betfred is to launch its first brand campaign in partnership with the Brothers and Sisters advertising agency, according to various reports.
- OPAP subsidiary acquires payment terminals operator Payzone Hellas 29/08/201429 August 2014OPAP subsidiary acquires payment terminals operator Payzone HellasOPAP Investments, a Cypriot subsidiary of Greek gambling monopoly OPAP, has struck a deal to acquire a majority stake in Payzone Hellas, which manages the largest network of payment terminals in Greece.
- ‘Bad actor’ clause could be altered in new California iPoker bill 29/08/201429 August 2014‘Bad actor’ clause could be altered in new California iPoker billThe so-called ‘bad actor’ clause could be altered when a fresh internet poker bill is presented in the US state of California in the next legislative session.
- Betfred to launch first brand campaign 29/08/2014
- Sounds of Kinshasa: Arts as a lifeline 29/08/2014The Congolese have long been neglected by those in power, doing what they can to get by in one of the world’s least developed countries. But music, religion, dance and even fashion offer both a lifeline and an escape
- EU to expand Russia sanctions in a week 30/08/2014Time is running out to prevent all-out war, says Petro Poroshenko, Ukraine‘s president, as he urged Europe to use its economic leverage against Putin
- Alibaba targets launch week for IPO 30/08/2014Chinese ecommerce company is expected to raise about $20bn when it lists on New York Stock Exchange, rivalling Agricultural Bank of China’s $22.1bn IPO from July 2010
- Sounds of Kinshasa: Arts as a lifeline 29/08/2014
- Apple event plans set off annual late summer product buzz 28/08/2014Apple sent out invitations Thursday to the press for an event Sept. 9, confirming persistent rumors that the company would continue what has become an annual late summer industry rite and setting off a new round of speculation that it will announce the iPhone 6.IT News
- This more-powerful Raspberry Pi competitor is totally free 27/08/2014Wishing your Raspberry Pi had more power for all those hardware hacking projects you have planned? There's a new barebones board on the market that may better fit your needs, and right now you can sign-up for your chance to get it for free.IT News
- Amazon reportedly scoops up video gamer site Twitch for $1B 25/08/2014Amazon is about to buy Twitch, a video game live-streaming service, according to reports.IT News
- Apple event plans set off annual late summer product buzz 28/08/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- German anti-euro party set to debut in state parliamentGermany's fledgling anti-euro party looks set to win its first seats in a state parliament on Sunday, gaining a political foothold in opposition to Chancellor Angela Merkel's grip on power.eub2
- EU gives Russia new sanctions ultimatumEuropean Union leaders on Sunday gave Russia a week to reverse course in Ukraine or face a new round of sanctions as Kiev warned it was on the brink of "full-scale war" with Moscow.eub2
- Poland's Tusk, Italy's Mogherini get EU top jobsEuropean leaders Saturday named Polish Premier Donald Tusk the next EU president and Italian Foreign Minister Federica Mogherini to head its diplomatic service as the bloc faces a series of challenges topped by Ukraine.eub2
- German anti-euro party set to debut in state parliament
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 30 Aug 2014 30/08/2014CAMERON MAKES TERROR THREAT CLAIMBritain is facing the “greatest and deepest” terror threat in the country’s history, claims David Cameron as he pledges emergency measures to tackle extremists. The UK threat level was raised to “severe” — its second highest — after Cameron claimed that Isil had made “specific” threats against the UK. However, the home secret […]Jon Harwood
- Viral videos with 5by: Action Movie Kid is back for more 29/08/2014Watch Action Movie Kid's latest adventures, and take a jet ski joyride through a canyon Video Friday, August 29, 2014 - 3:31pm In this week's collection of videos curated by The Week's video partner 5by, we find out what Action Kid has been up to lately and go for a jet ski joyride through a narrow canyon. Action Movie Kid - Volume 2 Part jedi […]Arion
- The Week's top tech stories 29/08/2014A need-to-know round-up of the essential tech stories that broke this week Is Twitch really worth $970m? It's no longer news that gaming is big business, but it might still come as a shock that a company which lets you watch other people playing video games could be worth just short of a billion dollars. After months of speculation that Google was ready […]Arion
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 30 Aug 2014 30/08/2014
- Press digest 31/08/2014The following are the top stories in the national and international press today. The Sunday Times of Malta says concrete structures over Mater Dei Hospital’s accident and emergency department are so weak in certain areas they cannot withstand the weight of two planned medical wards. In another story, it says former Enemalta chairman Alex Tranter is to face c […]
- Updated: Winning start for Allegri 30/08/2014Juventus made a winning start to the defence of their Serie A title with a 1-0 victory at Chievo, although the scoreline failed to reflect their dominance in Verona. An own goal by goalkeeper Franceso Bardi in the sixth minute of the game was ultimately all that was between the two sides at the Stadio Bentegodi, but new Juve coach Massimiliano Allegri could […]PA
- EU chooses Polish PM as chairman, Mogherini to run foreign policy 30/08/2014European Union leaders chose Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk as the new president of their Council and Italian Foreign Minister Federica Mogherini as the bloc's new foreign policy chief, outgoing European Council President Herman Van Rompuy said. "The European Council has elected PM Donald Tusk as the next President of the European Council & […]Reuters
- Press digest 31/08/2014