Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Ladbrokes unveils mobile poker app 15/09/201415 September 2014Ladbrokes unveils mobile poker appLadbrokes has announced the launch of a new free poker application for iOS and Android mobile platforms.
- Deadline approaching for UK licence applications 15/09/201415 September 2014Deadline approaching for UK licence applicationsThe UK Gambling Commission has issued a reminder to offshore operators that wish to continue providing gambling service to consumers in Britain that the deadline to apply for a licence is midnight on September 16.
- Aristocrat names Sweeny as CCO 15/09/201415 September 2014Aristocrat names Sweeny as CCOGaming machine and casino management systems specialist Aristocrat Technologies has appointed Maureen Sweeny as its new chief commercial officer.
- Ladbrokes unveils mobile poker app 15/09/2014
- Fears and hopes stirred in Nordic states 15/09/2014Politicians and businessmen regard with dismay the break-up of one of their allies but others are joyful at recollecting gaining their independence
- Google pressed to reveal search formula 15/09/2014German justice minister says Google must become more ‘transparent’ about the algorithm used to create search engine rankings
- Alibaba lifts IPO range to $66-$68 15/09/2014If priced at the top of the range the company could raise $21.8bn, or as much as $24.3bn if bankers exercise their right for an overallotment of shares
- Fears and hopes stirred in Nordic states 15/09/2014
- TAG Heuer says it's going to make a smartwatch 15/09/2014Just a few days after panning the Apple Watch, an executive with TAG Heuer admitted that the company is making a smartwatch of its own.IT News
- 'Phablet,' the word we love to hate 15/09/2014Phablet [fab-lit]: Noun. A mobile device that combines the features of a smartphone and a tablet computer and is larger than a typical smartphone but not as large as a typical small tablet -- Dictionary.comIT News
- A wireless router may someday charge your mobile devices 15/09/2014For all intents and purposes, the new Apple Watch is not a mobile device that uses wireless charging. While its charging cable uses magnetic inductive coupling, the wire must still physically attach to the watch in order to work.IT News
- TAG Heuer says it's going to make a smartwatch 15/09/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Orange makes 3.4-bln euro bid for Spanish operator JazztelFrench telecom giant Orange on Monday said it was set to make a 3.4-billion-euro offer ($4.4 billion) to acquire Spanish fixed-line operator Jazztel.eub2
- EU, US and others urge Iceland to stop commercial whalingThe EU, the US and several other countries on Monday formally called on Iceland to halt its commercial whaling, saying they were "strongly opposed" to its continued rejection of a global moratorium on the practice.eub2
- Countries scramble to make up for 'precious time' lost in Ebola fightThe European Union urged the international community Monday to boost aid to make up for "precious time" lost in the response to west Africa's deadly Ebola outbreak, as the UN Security Council announced an emergency meeting on the crisis.eub2
- Orange makes 3.4-bln euro bid for Spanish operator Jazztel
- London 'Endies' struggle to make ends meet 15/09/2014Credits: Oli Scarff/GettyAlt Text: Camden, London The capital is failing people on lower-middle incomes, a London think tank says Briefing Monday, September 15, 2014 - 4:08pm London has long been described as a playground for the rich, but a report released over the weekend suggests that it's not only the poor who are struggling to make a living in the […]Mohammad
- China introduces e-lanes for texting pedestrians 15/09/2014Credits: Getty ImagesAlt Text: Texting But the city's attempt to reduce injuries caused by smartphone 'zombies' seems to be having the opposite effect One-Minute Read Monday, September 15, 2014 - 3:50pm Authorities in the Chinese city of Chongqing have come up with a unique way of dealing with the smartphone 'zombies' that walk along […]Gia Armstrong
- Lip-reading computer raises privacy fears 15/09/2014Credits: Christine Roth Automated system can read lips with 76 per cent accuracy – and more powerful machines are on the way Briefing Monday, September 15, 2014 - 3:30pm A Jordanian scientist has created an automated lip-reading system that can decipher speech with an average success rate of 76 per cent. The findings, in conjunction with recent advances in t […]Gia Armstrong
- London 'Endies' struggle to make ends meet 15/09/2014
- Iran supreme leader spurns US overture to fight Islamic State 15/09/2014Iran's supreme leader said today he had personally rejected an offer from the United States for talks to fight Islamic State, an apparent blow to Washington's efforts to build a military coalition to fight militants in both Iraq and Syria. World powers meeting in Paris today gave public backing to military action to fight Islamic State fighters in […]
- Hunters to build school in Ethiopia 15/09/2014A group of hunters and trappers will be going to Ethiopia to build a school for needy children, the hunters' federation (FKNK) said. The project is being coordinated by Fr George Grima and his society Moviment Gesu' fil-Proxxmu. The FKNK said those wishing to help should phone on 99424319. Donation phone lines have also been set up. […]
- Boy, 11, hurt in Marsascala crash 15/09/2014An 11-year-old boy from Cospicua was hospitalised this afternoon after a traffic accident in Triq il-Qaliet, Marsascala. The police said the accident happened at about 4.30pm when a 31-year-old man from Zabbar lost control of his Skoda Felicia and crashed into a parked Renault and two other cars parked in front of it. The boy, who was passenger in the Skoda, […]
- Iran supreme leader spurns US overture to fight Islamic State 15/09/2014