Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Odobo launches first in-house HTML5 slot 24/07/201424 July 2014Odobo launches first in-house HTML5 slotGames developer and content marketplace Odobo has launched its first complete internal production HTML5 slot game to operators via the Odobo Marketplace.
- Spanish lottery group extends LFP partnership 24/07/201424 July 2014Spanish lottery group extends LFP partnershipSpanish state lottery group Sociedad Estatal Loterías y Apuestas del Estado (SELAE/LAE) has announced an extension to its partnership with the Spanish Football League (LFP).
- Betfair integrates Jumio’s Netverify solution 24/07/201424 July 2014Betfair integrates Jumio’s Netverify solutionOnline and mobile credentials management company Jumio has announced that online gambling company Betfair has adopted its Netverify customer verification and on-boarding solution.
- Odobo launches first in-house HTML5 slot 24/07/2014
- Goldman to Babble on own chatroom 24/07/2014The project is the starkest sign yet of growing strains between the Wall Street banks and the company founded by Michael Bloomberg
- US says Russia fired artillery at Ukraine 24/07/2014Yatseniuk rebukes parliament for betraying revolution, while EU ambassadors reach no conclusion on widening sanctions against Russia
- Air Algerie airliner wreckage found 25/07/2014French troops stationed in Mali as part of France’s operations against Islamist militants in the region help secure the remains of the plane
- Goldman to Babble on own chatroom 24/07/2014
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners 24/07/2014Lenovo showed off a smart glasses prototype on Thursday, part of a push to attract developers and other hardware manufacturers to a new partner program.IT News
- Ultra high-def TVs still too expensive 23/07/2014A new report from IHS shows that because of steep prices, UHD TVs are not making deep inroads in the television market.IT News
- Google tried to buy music giant Spotify 23/07/2014Google reportedly tried to buy popular music streaming service Spotify late last year, but the talks broke down and the deal didn't go through.IT News
- Lenovo shows smart glasses prototype as it seeks hardware partners 24/07/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- EU rejects Swiss request for freedom of movement talks: sourceThe EU on Thursday formally rejected Switzerland's request to renegotiate their freedom of movement accord so as to take into account a Swiss vote earlier this year to limit immigration, EU sources said.eub2
- EU adds 15 names, 18 entities to Ukraine sanctions list: sourceThe European Union will add to its sanctions list 15 Ukrainian and Russian individuals and 18 entities over their role in the Ukraine crisis, an EU source said on Thursday.eub2
- Eurozone economy rebounds, but France lags: surveyThe eurozone economy showed signs of a rebound in July after several months of sluggish activity, but France stood out as a laggard, a closely watched survey showed on Thursday.eub2
- EU rejects Swiss request for freedom of movement talks: source
- Wiggins turns his back on Tour de France and questions Sky 25/07/2014Credits: Clive Rose/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Bradley Wiggins English pursuit team settle for silver in Glasgow, but it marks start of new chapter for Wiggins One-Minute Read Friday, July 25, 2014 - 9:14am Bradley Wiggins won't compete in the Tour de France again after admitting he is "done” with road racing. The winner of the 2012 Tour was controversi […]rgosch
- Secret History of our Streets tackles the Scottish question 25/07/2014Credits: Jeff J Mitchell/Getty ImagesAlt Text: The Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland BBC2's unexpected hit series reveals just how much Edinburgh and London have in common Column Holden Frith Friday, July 25, 2014 - 8:52am The Secret History of Our Streets was an unexpected hit when it slipped onto BBC2 in 2012. Unexpected because an Open University-ass […]rgosch
- Arsenal prepare Martinez bid, Vidal says 'no' to Man Utd 25/07/2014Alt Text: Jackson Martinez Could Gunners be sending Joel Campbell out on loan because they have another striker up their sleeve? Transfer Talk Bill Mann Friday, July 25, 2014 - 8:40am As we reported yesterday Arsenal are reportedly ready to loan Joel Campbell to Sunderland despite the face the Costa Rican striker dazzled during the World Cup in Brazil. But p […]rgosch
- Wiggins turns his back on Tour de France and questions Sky 25/07/2014
- Thief who stole 'to pay for wife's cancer treatment' jailed 7 years 25/07/2014A man has been jailed for seven years for stealing from petrol stations because of the “crippling costs of cancer treatment” for his wife. Glen Debattista, 54, of Sta Venera, his 22-year-old son Ryan, of Mosta, and Matthew Portelli, 27, of San Ġwann, had been charged with stealing from seven petrol stations. The trio racked up 34 charges, including stealing […]Waylon Johnston
- MH17 investigators 'hampered' 25/07/2014Some investigators at the scene of the MH17 plane wreck in Ukraine say their work is being hampered. Paul Chapman reportsReuters
- Charging activists is a ‘birdbrained’ idea 25/07/2014“Legally correct but illogical” is how lawyers described a magistrate’s decision to order the police to charge six Birdlife activists with illegal possession of dead protected birds. Though the magistrate was observing the law to the letter, it was not practical to arraign someone who posed for a photograph holding a protected bird that was illegally shot by […]Matthew Xuereb
- Thief who stole 'to pay for wife's cancer treatment' jailed 7 years 25/07/2014