Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Betway targets further success with Premier League Darts extension 31/10/201431 October 2014Betway targets further success with Premier League Darts extensionOnline betting and casino operator Betway has opted to extend its title sponsorship of the Professional Darts Corporation’s (PDC) Premier League Darts series.
- SBOBet expands into financial binary betting 31/10/201431 October 2014SBOBet expands into financial binary bettingOnline betting operator SBOBet has opted to expand into the financial binary betting market under a new partnership with software and services provider Tradologic.
- iGB Diary: Just like InterCasino, the Diary is back! PokerStars, Forex at the Arsenal and EIG 2014 31/10/201431 October 2014iGB Diary: Just like InterCasino, the Diary is back! PokerStars, Forex at the Arsenal and EIG 2014Just like InterCasino, the DIary is happy to be back. This week we celebrate InterCasino's 18th birthday, wonder at poker players' capacity for outrage, love EIG breakfasts and trade forex at the Arsenal.jakepollard
- Betway targets further success with Premier League Darts extension 31/10/2014
- Video: The BoJ intensifies its reflation fight 31/10/2014Abenomics roars back as further monetary easing stuns investors
- Dollar reaches 4-year high after BoJ stuns markets 31/10/2014Japan central bank expands its asset buying programme
- Russia raises interest rates to 9.5% 31/10/2014Central bank acts to steady the weakening rouble amid geopolitical isolation
- Video: The BoJ intensifies its reflation fight 31/10/2014
- Samsung' phone-free Gear S smartwatch gets U.S. launch details, requires a service plan 30/10/2014Samsung's standalone Gear S smartwatch will launch in the United States starting November 7, but the service won't come cheap.IT News
- Sorry movie goers, Google Glass, other wearables banned from cinemas 30/10/2014Going to the movies this weekend? You better leave your pair of Google Glass at home or at least in your bag.IT News
- Nintendo targets new health business with sleep sensor 30/10/2014Nintendo has been stimulating people with video games for decades, but now it wants to help them sleep better.IT News
- Samsung' phone-free Gear S smartwatch gets U.S. launch details, requires a service plan 30/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- EU says Burkina Faso people must decide own futureThe EU called Friday for the people of Burkina Faso to have the final say in who governs the west African country, as President Blaise Compaore stepped down after mass protests.eub2
- Finnair blames euro for weak Q3 results, looks to AsiaFinnish airline Finnair blamed the strength of the euro against Asian currencies for a fall in quarterly net profit and sales, in results on Friday.eub2
- EU says people of Burkina Faso must decide own futureThe EU called Friday for the people of Burkina Faso to have the final say in who rules their country, as the army said the west African nation's embattled president had been ousted.eub2
- EU says Burkina Faso people must decide own future
- The Week's top tech stories, 31 October 31/10/2014A need-to-know round-up of the essential tech stories that broke this week Cloud computing round-table The Week's sister publication Cloud Pro is holding a round-table event for IT decision-makers who want to stay abreast of developments in cloud computing. Titled "Take Back Control", the event will be hosted by former Cloud Pro editor Max Coo […]Arion
- Google fined over Street View image of woman's cleavage 31/10/2014Credits: DANIEL MIHAILESCU/AFP/Getty ImagesAlt Text: The camera of a street-view car She argued that the image was a violation of her privacy and modesty and could put her in danger One-Minute Read Friday, October 31, 2014 - 2:36pm Google has been fined for violating a Canadian woman's "modesty, dignity and privacy" by publishing an image in w […]Mohammad
- Manchester derby: will City or Utd emerge to take on Chelsea? 31/10/2014Credits: ANDREW YATES/AFP/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini Etihad showdown on Sunday could determine the rest of the season for both Manchester clubs Preview Friday, October 31, 2014 - 1:50pm Two big derbies dominate this week’s action and events at Stamford Bridge and the likelihood is that the Etihad could have a major impact […]Mohammad
- The Week's top tech stories, 31 October 31/10/2014
- Former drug addict jailed for aggravated possession of heroin in 2011 31/10/2014A former drug addict caught with drugs in 2011 was this morning jailed for 18 months after he was found guilty of possession of heroin denoting it was not for his personal use. Jonathan Bonello, 34, from Attard, was caught with the drugs on Boxing Day in 2011 but has since began and concluded a drug rehabilitation programme and is expected to 'graduate […]Matthew Xuereb
- Editor's choice of your photos - October 31 31/10/2014Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and, should the editor select any of them, they will be published in a gallery like the one above. Preferably the photos should be landscape and at least 620 pixels wide. The photos will then be cropped adequately for the slideshow. Please include a brief description or location name of the photo as well as your f […]
- Football fever 31/10/2014A US man who went missing during a game of American football later told police he walked out because he had had "his fill of football". Paul Kitterman left his seat at half time during Denver Broncos' NFL match with San Diego Chargers at Sports Authority Field. His stepson reported him missing, and friends and family scoured the stadium and se […]PA
- Former drug addict jailed for aggravated possession of heroin in 2011 31/10/2014