Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Realistic Games goes live with two new slots 22/04/201422 April 2014Realistic Games goes live with two new slotsGaming content supplier Realistic Games has announced the launch of two new multi-platform slot games.
- Intouch Games targets multi-platform development 22/04/201422 April 2014Intouch Games targets multi-platform developmentIntouch Games, the parent company of mobile casino mFortune, has announced that it is to adopt a new holistic approach to game development in order to create multi-platform titles for use on various mobile devices.
- Cozy Games unveils latest online bingo website 22/04/201422 April 2014Cozy Games unveils latest online bingo website Online, mobile and social gaming solutions provider Cozy Games has announced the launch of its latest online bingo website in the form of ‘United Colors of Bingo’.
- Realistic Games goes live with two new slots 22/04/2014
- Allergan hits back in pharma deals frenzy 23/04/2014Battle lines drawn in deal frenzy gripping the industry as Botox-maker adopts ‘poison pill’ defence in an effort to stifle unsolicited $48bn bid
- Silicon Valley investor urges governance fix 23/04/2014Silicon Valley’s approach to shareholder rights and to pay puts it out of line with governance practices elsewhere in corporate America, says Ubben
- Kiev accuses separatists of torture 22/04/2014Ukraine’s acting president accused Russian pro-separatist groups of ‘torture’ after two dead bodies were discovered near Slavyansk
- Allergan hits back in pharma deals frenzy 23/04/2014
- Google Glass dips its toe into iOS pool 22/04/2014As Google added a taste of iOS functionality to Glass, one analyst said this is just the beginning of efforts to draw in Apple users to the computerized eyewear.IT News
- How to keep your smartphone (and its data) secure 22/04/2014In our daily activities, our smartphones increasingly store or access sensitive business and personal data -- not just email, but also financial and medical information, company systems, travel itineraries, etc. Many of us also use smartphones to access cloud data repositories like Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs, Microsoft OneDrive and Apple iCloud.IT News
- LG's G Watch will be water resistant and always on 22/04/2014LG Electronics has revealed that its upcoming smartwatch G Watch will be water resistant and have an always-on display.IT News
- Google Glass dips its toe into iOS pool 22/04/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- EU condemns Syria plans for June 3 electionThe European Union joined international condemnation of Syria's plan to hold a presidential election on June 3, saying Tuesday the vote would lack credibility while the country remains at war.eub2
- France's Le Pen hits out at Farage over Euro snubFrench far-right leader Marine Le Pen accused Nigel Farage of double standards Tuesday over the British eurosceptic leader's refusal to ally with her National Front (FN) party in the European Parliament.eub2
- EU calls for speedy implementation of Ukraine accordThe European Union called Tuesday on all sides to implement speedily the terms of the Geneva accord aimed at defusing the Ukraine crisis.eub2
- EU condemns Syria plans for June 3 election
- Chelsea on top in Europe, but will Jose give title to Liverpool? 23/04/2014Credits: Paul Gilham/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Jose Mourinho at the Vicente Calderon Goalless draw gives Blues Champions League initiative but they may sacrifice domestic ambitions Match Report Bill Mann Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 9:08am Atletico Madrid 0 Chelsea 0. It wasn't pretty but the goalless draw Chelsea earned in the first leg of their champions l […]RobB
- Man Utd crisis: Kjaer in, but Cleverley, Nani, RVP face exit 23/04/2014Credits: JEAN-SEBASTIEN EVRARD/AFP/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Simon Kjaer The departure of David Moyes from Old Trafford could have big implications for the club's transfer dealings Transfer Talk Bill Mann Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 8:46am AS David Moyes settles down to enjoy the delights of daytime television, speculation over which players may or may not […]Rachael Hesno
- 'Boris to stand as MP in 2015': leadership gossip catches fire 23/04/2014Credits: Oli Scarff/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, could stand for Parliament in 2015 Decision expected from London mayor soon: which seat will he get and why would he do it? Column The Mole Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 8:44am A BRUSHFIRE has erupted on Twitter this morning as the result of overnight reports claiming Boris Johnson WILL […]RobB
- Chelsea on top in Europe, but will Jose give title to Liverpool? 23/04/2014
- Local fans cheer Moyes departure: ‘Thank God! I had almost given up’ 23/04/2014Offices and cafes were buzzing with conversation yesterday but it wasn’t local politics or international disasters that had people talking. Instead, the news on everybody’s mind was the abrupt departure of Manchester United manager David Moyes. The best-supported club on the island yesterday ended its turbulent relationship with the unsuccessful Scot after 1 […]Ivan Martin
- Violence erupts in 'pacified' slum 23/04/2014A Rio de Janeiro slum has erupted in violence following the killing of a popular local figure, with residents starting fires and hurling home-made explosives and bottles in the city's main tourist zone. Intense exchanges of gunfire were heard when members of an elite police moved into the Pavao-Pavaozinho slum, a few hundred yards from where Olympic swi […]PA
- IHI results highlight year of growth and profitability 23/04/2014IHI results for last year highlight a year of growth and profitability despite sluggish economic conditions in many of the countries in which the company owns and operates its five star hotels. The results, published today show an EBITDA profit of €35 million, a 26 per cent increase on 2012. The group said in a statement this significant improvement in the c […]
- Local fans cheer Moyes departure: ‘Thank God! I had almost given up’ 23/04/2014