Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- BMM Testlabs expands ISO accreditation for GSA protocols 24/10/201424 October 2014BMM Testlabs expands ISO accreditation for GSA protocolsGaming certification testing specialist BMM Testlabs has opted to expand its ISO 17025 scope of accreditation to include two additional protocols from the Gaming Standards Association (GSA).
- Cozy Games to accept cryptocurrency through GoCoin partnership 24/10/201424 October 2014Cozy Games to accept cryptocurrency through GoCoin partnershipOnline gaming operator Cozy Games is to begin accepting cryptocurrency as a form of payment under a new partnership with e-commerce payment solutions GoCoin.
- Novomatic secures Israeli National Lottery partnership 24/10/201424 October 2014Novomatic secures Israeli National Lottery partnershipIntegrated global gaming firm Novomatic has agreed a seven-year deal to provide its video lottery system to Mifal Hapais, operator of the Israeli National Lottery operator.
- BMM Testlabs expands ISO accreditation for GSA protocols 24/10/2014
- The Spotify effect: Streaming’s capital 24/10/2014How did Sweden – a nation of 10 million people – become the ‘streaming’ capital of the world and the crystal ball for the future of the music industry?
- Putin unleashes fury at US ‘follies’ 24/10/2014Russian president blames US for threat to post-Cold War order
- Cameron anger over €2.1bn EU surcharge 24/10/2014PM refuses to make payment as it emerges UK officials had role in calculations
- The Spotify effect: Streaming’s capital 24/10/2014
- Honda rolls out pedestrian detection for Legend sedan 24/10/2014Honda is enhancing its smart car technology with a system that can detect pedestrians and nearby vehicles.IT News
- Wearable health devices are a novelty that wear off 23/10/2014Once the novelty wears off, people abandon their health wearable devices, many of which require regular syncing, powering up and other steps needed to keep them running.IT News
- Three Can't-Miss Deals on Intel Haswell PCs 23/10/2014You know the drill. When the model year nears its end, new cars gets cheaper. The same is true of winter clothing when spring approaches, and it's equally true of computers when a new generation is on the horizon.IT News
- Honda rolls out pedestrian detection for Legend sedan 24/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Angry Cameron vows not to pay new British EU billDavid Cameron furiously rejected a demand from Brussels for more than two billion euros in backdated charges at a summit Friday, setting up a new showdown over Britain's place in the EU.eub2
- French news website unveils confidential EU budget letterA confidential letter sent to France by the EU Commission demanding clarifications on its 2015 budget, which will break EU spending rules, was unveiled Friday by news website Mediapart.eub2
- The EU budget, who pays what and why?British premier David Cameron's furious refusal of Brussels' demand that he pay 2.1 billion euros in back-dated budget contributions has left some wondering what all the fuss is about.eub2
- Angry Cameron vows not to pay new British EU bill
- Viral videos with 5by: Standing ovation for Kevin Vickers 24/10/2014Five of the best viral videos of the week, hand-picked by our video partner 5by Video Friday, October 24, 2014 - 4:04pm In this week's collection of videos curated by The Week's video partner 5by, see the moment Kevin Vickers, the Sergeant-at-Arms who shot a gunman as he rampaged through the Canadian parliament in Ottawa, received a two-minute stan […]Arion
- Homer Simpson to blame for obesity epidemic, says expert 24/10/2014A weight loss expert suggests the beer swilling, doughnut eating character is making us fat One-Minute Read Friday, October 24, 2014 - 3:30pm Homer Simpson's weight is sending out a dangerous message to millions of viewers, a prominent weight loss expert has warned. Steve Miller, the host of Fat Families, has accused the creators of The Simpsons of norm […]Mohammad
- The Week's top tech stories, 24 October 24/10/2014A need-to-know round-up of the essential tech stories that broke this week Was Queen's first tweet genuine? The Queen has sent her first ever tweet at the opening of an exhibition about the information age at the Science Museum in London. It read:" It is a pleasure to open the Information Age exhibition today at the @ScienceMuseum and I hope people […]Arion
- Viral videos with 5by: Standing ovation for Kevin Vickers 24/10/2014
- Updated: Shooter dead after US school attack 24/10/2014A student shooter is dead after an attack at a high school north of Seattle, police say. Marysville Police Commander Robb Lamoureux said the shooter was a student and could not say if anyone else was wounded. Live video showed students being evacuated from Marysville-Pilchuck High School in Marysville, about 30 miles north of Seattle, Washington State. The M […]PA
- Dallas nurse free of Ebola virus 24/10/2014A nurse who caught Ebola while caring for a patient diagnosed in Dallas has been released from hospital free of the virus. Nina Pham said she felt "fortunate and blessed to be standing here today" as she left the National Institutes of Health's (NIH) hospital outside Washington. Dr Anthony Fauci, the infectious disease chief at the NIH, gave M […]PA
- Bus service to switch to winter timetable 24/10/2014The bus service will begin operating on the winter timetable on Sunday, Malta Public Transport said. The changes will be as follows: Routs 3A from Kalkara via Rinella to Smart City, 37A from Ghadira Bay to Armier Bay and 71A from Zurrieq to Blue Grotto and Hagar Qim, will be withdrawn. Buses on routes 101/102 will stop serving Mgarr and Gnejna Bay and will t […]
- Updated: Shooter dead after US school attack 24/10/2014