Data Center & Network Engineer required for a leading consultancy that provide IT infrastructure services, based in Gibraltar, South Spain. The Data Center & Network Engineer will be responsible for the implementation & support of Data Center solutions and provide Clients with second and third line support.
Search this Blog
- Pro leagues launch new challenge over New Jersey sports betting 21/10/201421 October 2014Pro leagues launch new challenge over New Jersey sports betting Four major North American professional sports leagues and the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) have filed a motion against New Jersey’s decision to legalise sports betting in the US state.
- William Hill cites ongoing growth in quarterly results 21/10/201421 October 2014William Hill cites ongoing growth in quarterly resultsJames Henderson, chief executive officer of William Hill, has cited the ongoing development of the bookmaker’s UK and international businesses as one of the main reasons behind a successful set of results for the 13 weeks through to September 30, 2014.
- Eurofootball scores Bulgarian national team partnership 20/10/201420 October 2014Eurofootball scores Bulgarian national team partnershipThe Bulgarian Football Union (BFU) has entered into a partnership with domestic sports gaming company Eurofootball.
- Pro leagues launch new challenge over New Jersey sports betting 21/10/2014
- Total chief dies in Moscow air crash 21/10/2014Private jet carrying head of French oil group hit snow-clearing machine
- Stocks jump on hopes for more ECB stimulus 21/10/2014Euro slips and Bund yields rise as havens wane
- Pistorius given five years in jail 21/10/2014Former athlete sentenced for culpable homicide for the manslaughter of his model girlfriend
- Total chief dies in Moscow air crash 21/10/2014
- Fitbit Surge leak reveals a fitness-focused 'superwatch' 20/10/2014Fitbit's fitness bands are reportedly getting more smartwatch-like with the $250 Fitbit Surge.IT News
- Report: Apple will stop carrying Fitbits in its retail stores 16/10/2014A new report suggests that Apple may stop selling Fitbit devices online and in their retail stores sometime soon. According to Re/code, who originally reported this story, the Fitbit dismissal will happen to make room for its own soon-to-launch wearable, the Apple Watch. Fitbit's lineup of wearables track steps, workouts, and other health metrics, which […]IT News
- Q&A: Will.i.am dubs his Puls wearable a bracelet, not a smartwatch 16/10/2014Musician and technology entrepreneur Will.i.am unveiled the "Puls" on Wednesday, a high-tech bracelet that lets people make phone calls, check Twitter and Instagram, and tell the time.IT News
- Fitbit Surge leak reveals a fitness-focused 'superwatch' 20/10/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- High-stakes Russia-Ukraine-EU gas talks begin in BrusselsRussia, Ukraine and the EU began crunch gas talks on Tuesday to resolve a bitter price dispute and end fears that Moscow could halt crucial energy supplies to Europe this winter.eub2
- EU calls for comment on Air France, KLM, Delta fare remediesThe European Commission called on Tuesday for public comment on measures by Air France, KLM and Delta Airlines to meet concerns about possible overcharging on key international routes.eub2
- WTO sets up body to settle EU-Russia vehicle battleThe World Trade Organization on Monday set up a body to rule on a raging trade dispute between Brussels and Moscow over duties imposed on European vehicles in Russia.eub2
- High-stakes Russia-Ukraine-EU gas talks begin in Brussels
- CEO of Total, Christophe de Margerie, dies in plane crash 21/10/2014Credits: DOMINIQUE FAGET/AFP/Getty Alt Text: Christophe de Margerie Investigators say driver of snowplough that collided with the corporate jet on runway was drunk One-Minute Read Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 11:48am Christophe de Margerie, the chief executive of French oil company Total, was killed last night when his corporate jet crashed into a snowplough […]Mohammad
- Mansion tax details: can Balls placate Melvyn and Glenda? 21/10/2014Alt Text: The Mole Labour’s plans for a mansion tax are now a little clearer: but what will the policy cost the party? Column The Mole Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 11:29am Shadow chancellor Ed Balls has tried to head off a revolt by Labour luvvies Lord (Melvyn) Bragg and Glenda Jackson who are outraged at the damage the mansion tax could do to Labour’s chance […]Nigel Horne
- Arsenal keeper crisis: Martinez in goal and teenager on bench 21/10/2014Credits: Clive Rose/Getty Alt Text: Emiliano Martinez of Arsenal Argentine will wear gloves against Anderlecht... in first appearance since 7-5 win over Reading One-Minute Read Tuesday, October 21, 2014 - 11:16am Arsenal will be forced to play their third-choice goalkeeper against Anderlecht in the Champions League on Wednesday, two years after he conceded f […]Mohammad
- CEO of Total, Christophe de Margerie, dies in plane crash 21/10/2014
- Mechanic accused of defiling dance student, 13 21/10/2014A 30-year-old mechanic, who gives dance lessons as a hobby, was charged in court today with defiling a 13-year-old dance student and participating in sexual acts with her. Magistrate Giovanni Grixti heard Warren Muscat, 30, from Senglea, plead not guilty to regularly defiling the teenager between May and June. He was also charged with violent indecent assaul […]
- Mobile police station has no permit yet 21/10/2014A mobile police station inaugurated a few days ago in Marsascala by Home Affairs Minister Manuel Mallia has no planning permit yet – only temporary clearance from the planning authority. A spokesman for Mepa told Times of Malta that the container-turned-police station will have to be removed by February. He explained that if the police want to keep the stru […]
- ‘It wasn’t just Fr Joe Borg’ - Victor Axiak 21/10/2014This evening’s edition of Times Talk will discuss Archbishop Paul Cremona’s resignation, which has left the Maltese Church in a vacuum. Was it just his poor health which dictated his decision to step down? What sort of episcopal leadership is needed for the coming years in the ever-changing scenario in Malta? Among those making interventions in this evening’ […]
- Mechanic accused of defiling dance student, 13 21/10/2014