We have teamed up with Nathan Farrugia are pleased to introduce you to STEEL (Skill, Talent, Excellence, Effectiveness, Leadership) – Malta’s most innovative Leadership in Management Programme.
Search this Blog
- Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopes 06/12/20136 December 2013Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopesLawmakers in New Jersey have expressed doubts over whether the US state can reach tax revenue figures forecast after its full launch of online gambling.
- Bulgarian Parliament approves decrease in gambling tax 06/12/20136 December 2013Bulgarian Parliament approves decrease in gambling taxThe Bulgarian Parliament has approved amendments to the Gambling Act that will lead to a threefold reduction in gambling tax in the country.
- MGT to expand into US with M2P Entertainment partnership 06/12/20136 December 2013MGT to expand into US with M2P Entertainment partnershipOnline and mobile gaming investment vehicle MGT Capital Investments has linked up with M2P Entertainment to offer the games developer’s skill-based gaming platform to players in the US market by the end of the year.
- Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopes 06/12/2013
- Ukraine security services allege coup plot 08/12/2013SBU’s move came as what appeared to be largest crowds yet in 18 days of protests continued calls for Kiev to sign historic EU integration agreements rather than strengthen ties with Russia
- US and EU demand boosts China trade 08/12/2013Exports grow by 12.7%, a faster rate than expected in November, in a sign that global activity and trade cycle is gaining momentum
- South Africans join in prayer for Mandela 08/12/2013South Africa remembers Nelson Mandela with a day of prayer ahead of a memorial service that will be attended by world leaders later in the week
- Ukraine security services allege coup plot 08/12/2013
- Apple sued for patent infringement by DSS 28/11/2013Apple has been sued by patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.IT News
- Prijector promises to cut the cable in the conference room 27/11/2013I've sat through more than my share of demos and presentations that have been momentarily derailed by a mad search for the proper cable to connect a laptop to a projector. So when someone promises a device that can put an end to our VGA-or-DVI-driven crisis of confidence, I'm willing take a look.IT News
- Black Friday: The truth about its dubious deals 26/11/2013In the retail stampede that now marks the holiday shopping season, Black Friday is being trampled right along with the occasional unlucky store employee. We now live in a "Black November" dystopia: a nonstop onslaught of deals that starts the first day of November and lasts the entire month.IT News
- Apple sued for patent infringement by DSS 28/11/2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko ends hunger strike: daughterUkraine's jailed opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko has ended a hunger strike on the 11th day after pleas from the protestors in Kiev's central square, her daughter told journalists on Friday.eub2
- Berlin sees progress on banking unionGermany is "confident" that EU ministers will make progress at talks next week on a planned banking union, a spokesman said on Friday, as the government hosted a high-level meeting.eub2
- EU unblocks EUR 50 m to support Central Africa operationThe European Union has unblocked 50 million euros to support the foreign military operation in the Central African Republic, Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso said on Friday after France launched an intervention.eub2
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko ends hunger strike: daughter
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 8 Dec 2013 08/12/2013DAY OF PRAYER FOR NELSON MANDELAA day of “prayer and reflection” is being held in South Africa for the late president Nelson Mandela. A national memorial service will be held on Tuesday, ahead of a state funeral on December 15. President Jacob Zuma will attend a service at a Methodist church in Johannesburg today, with multi-faith services planned throughout […]Jon Harwood
- World Cup draw: the intelligent punter's guide 07/12/2013Are England worth a flutter in Brazil next year? Don't bet on it, says our expert guide to the World Cup odds Preview Neil Clark LAST UPDATED AT 10:39 ON Sat 7 Dec 2013 BEFORE yesterday's draw for the 2014 World Cup groups, England manager Roy Hodgson said he would put a tenner on his team to win next summer's tournament. Should we follow his […]holden
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 7 Dec 2013 07/12/2013MANDELA SET FOR HISTORIC FUNERAL Crowds in South Africa have spent a second night on the streets in tribute to former president Nelson Mandela, who died on Thursday. People danced and sung in front of his former home in Soweto. World leaders are preparing to gather at Mandela’s funeral, which could be the biggest global gathering of powerful people in modern […]Jon Harwood
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 8 Dec 2013 08/12/2013
- Pope prays in shopping district 08/12/2013Pope Francis, in the heart of Rome's shopping district, has prayed that the poor are never forgotten. His appearance today at the foot of the Spanish Steps follows a papal tradition of public prayer before a statue representing Mary on December 8, a church holiday honouring the mother of Jesus. That date also marks the official start of Rome's Chri […]PA
- Police make five drug arrests 08/12/2013Two shop owners, a 33-year-old man from Zabbar and a 39-year-old man from Marsascala, were arrested following police surveillance in Tarxien yesterday morning. The police said another three men were arrested in Paceville last night after they were found to be in possession of drugs. A 29-year-old from Kappara was in possession of amphetamines and a 37-year-o […]
- ‘Parkers being kept in dark over reforms’ 08/12/2013Parking attendants are growing frustrated at being kept in the dark over government plans for car park reform, the Union Ħaddiema Magħqudin said. Last September, this newspaper reported the government had “suspended” the sector reforms planned by its predecessor, following its election victory on March 9. “Transport Malta is evaluating various other options, […]Patrick Cooke
- Pope prays in shopping district 08/12/2013