Please click here to read the full article.
Search this Blog
- Net Ent expands online slots portfolio 22/08/201422 August 2014Net Ent expands online slots portfolioGaming content developer Net Entertainment has expanded its portfolio of online slot games with the addition of new titles ‘Attraction’ and ‘Blood Suckers Touch’.
- Sportradar links up with mobile gaming start-up 22/08/201422 August 2014Sportradar links up with mobile gaming start-upSwiss mobile gaming start-up Appventures has announced the integration of the football data feeds from sports and betting-related company Sportradar into its new ARENOO mobile application.
- TraffGen to expand in US after Action Gaming deal 22/08/201422 August 2014TraffGen to expand in US after Action Gaming dealData and analytics specialist Traffic Generation is to expand its presence in the US market following a major investment by casino games designer and inventor Action Gaming.
- Net Ent expands online slots portfolio 22/08/2014
- Cordon tightens around Ebola states 22/08/2014Countries, regions and neighbourhoods are sealed off in an effort to stem the virus as hysteria grows over its spread
- Draghi softens tone on austerity 22/08/2014ECB president signals concern about high unemployment and low inflation in eurozone by backing calls for flexibility on government deficit rules
- Russia defies Ukraine and sends in aid convoy 22/08/2014Security chief accuses Moscow of invasion while Poroshenko urges calm after trucks go into eastern Ukraine and head towards rebel-held Lugansk
- Cordon tightens around Ebola states 22/08/2014
- Microsoft Miracast dongle spotted at FCC ahead of Lumia event 22/08/2014Google's Chromecast is a hit, and now it appears Microsoft wants to replicate something similar for Windows Phone and probably Windows PCs.IT News
- Google gets patent to make Glass look like ordinary specs 21/08/2014Google appears to be redesigning Glass to make the wearable computer look less nerdy and more like ordinary eyeglasses.IT News
- The Internet of Things Brings Legal Gotchas to CIOs 21/08/2014CIOs have big ideas for marketing and customer experience using sensors and analytics.IT News
- Microsoft Miracast dongle spotted at FCC ahead of Lumia event 22/08/2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Argentina broke global trade rules: WTOArgentina broke global trade rules by imposing a raft of hurdles for goods sold by partners including United States, the EU and Japan, a WTO disputes panel ruled on Friday.eub2
- Belgrade says will not stop food exports to RussiaEU candidate Serbia on Friday said it would honour a call from Brussels not to profit from Russia's ban on Western food -- but stopped short of saying it would curb its own exports.eub2
- EU 'deplores' Russia's 'clear violation' of Ukraine borderThe European Union sharply criticised Russia for a "clear violation" of the Ukrainian border on Friday after Moscow sent a large aid convoy into the restive east of the country.eub2
- Argentina broke global trade rules: WTO
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 23 Aug 2014 23/08/2014POLICE ‘CLOSING IN’ ON ‘JIHADI JOHN’ Police will raid homes in Britain to help establish the identity of ‘Jihadi John’, who beheaded the American journalist James Foley. Security sources tell The Times that the field of suspects has been “significantly narrowed”. Meanwhile, Foley’s family say the journalist may have volunteered to be executed to spare the li […]Jon Harwood
- The Week's top tech stories 22/08/2014A need-to-know round-up of the essential tech stories that broke this week Spies 'undermine' dark web monitoring British and American intelligence agents are undermining their colleagues' efforts to monitor and control the so-called "dark web" – a hidden zone of the internet where activities and identities are concealed – according t […]Arion
- Norwegian police nab drunken Segway driver outside Oslo bar 22/08/2014Credits: Alex Wong/Getty ImagesAlt Text: Segways After the first arrest of its kind, police warn the public does not 'appreciate the danger' of the vehicles One-Minute Read Friday, August 22, 2014 - 2:23pm A man has been arrested by police in Norway for allegedly driving a Segway while under the influence of alcohol, Norwegian paper Aftenpost repor […]RobB
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 23 Aug 2014 23/08/2014
- Israel threatens retaliation over boy's death 23/08/2014Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has threatened to escalate the fight against Hamas, vowing the group would "pay a heavy price" after a four-year-old Israeli boy was killed by a mortar attack from Gaza. The Islamic militant group appeared to be stepping up attacks after Israeli forces killed three of its senior commanders. More than 80 roc […]
- Bishop’s ‘frank’ chat over Islamophobic homily 23/08/2014A Marsascala priest may expect “a frank and friendly chat” with Auxiliary Bishop Charles Scicluna over a complaint about an Islamophobic homily he reportedly delivered last Sunday. The homily was delivered during the 9.15am Mass at the St Anne parish church by young vice parish priest Fr Stephen Attard, who joined the community just before the summer. Sandro […]
- Bathroom trips for whole class under ministry plan 23/08/2014Entire classrooms will have to accompany one child to the bathroom if safety recommendations by the Education Ministry are taken on board, the teachers’ union has said. The legal letter drafted by a legal consultant to the ministry and sent to the Foundation for Educational Services, which is responsible for the State summer schools, informed staff that “at […]
- Israel threatens retaliation over boy's death 23/08/2014