User Interface Designer required for a leading online gaming company based in Gibraltar, Southern Spain. Reporting to the UX and IA Design Manager and working closely with product & development teams and business stakeholders you will be required to design intuitive and engaging Web and Mobile User Interfaces across product verticals – Sports, Casino, Poker, Games and Financials.
Search this Blog
- Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopes 06/12/20136 December 2013Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopesLawmakers in New Jersey have expressed doubts over whether the US state can reach tax revenue figures forecast after its full launch of online gambling.
- Bulgarian Parliament approves decrease in gambling tax 06/12/20136 December 2013Bulgarian Parliament approves decrease in gambling taxThe Bulgarian Parliament has approved amendments to the Gambling Act that will lead to a threefold reduction in gambling tax in the country.
- MGT to expand into US with M2P Entertainment partnership 06/12/20136 December 2013MGT to expand into US with M2P Entertainment partnershipOnline and mobile gaming investment vehicle MGT Capital Investments has linked up with M2P Entertainment to offer the games developer’s skill-based gaming platform to players in the US market by the end of the year.
- Lawmakers express doubts over New Jersey online gambling revenue hopes 06/12/2013
- FT investigation : Scandal at God’s bank 06/12/2013An 11-month FT investigation reveals the extent of mismanagement at the €5bn-asset bank and the murkiness of its operations
- Bob Diamond returns to banking 07/12/2013Former Barclays chief executive partners with Africa’s youngest billionaire to launch an acquisition vehicle that hopes to raise millions to invest in African banking
- US, EU demand boosts China trade 08/12/2013Chinese exports grew at a faster rate than expected in November, helped by strong shipments to the US and EU
- FT investigation : Scandal at God’s bank 06/12/2013
- Apple sued for patent infringement by DSS 28/11/2013Apple has been sued by patent company DSS Technology Management for infringing two patents relating to the use of wireless peripheral devices, parent company Document Security Systems said Wednesday.IT News
- Prijector promises to cut the cable in the conference room 27/11/2013I've sat through more than my share of demos and presentations that have been momentarily derailed by a mad search for the proper cable to connect a laptop to a projector. So when someone promises a device that can put an end to our VGA-or-DVI-driven crisis of confidence, I'm willing take a look.IT News
- Black Friday: The truth about its dubious deals 26/11/2013In the retail stampede that now marks the holiday shopping season, Black Friday is being trampled right along with the occasional unlucky store employee. We now live in a "Black November" dystopia: a nonstop onslaught of deals that starts the first day of November and lasts the entire month.IT News
- Apple sued for patent infringement by DSS 28/11/2013
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko ends hunger strike: daughterUkraine's jailed opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko has ended a hunger strike on the 11th day after pleas from the protestors in Kiev's central square, her daughter told journalists on Friday.eub2
- Berlin sees progress on banking unionGermany is "confident" that EU ministers will make progress at talks next week on a planned banking union, a spokesman said on Friday, as the government hosted a high-level meeting.eub2
- EU unblocks EUR 50 m to support Central Africa operationThe European Union has unblocked 50 million euros to support the foreign military operation in the Central African Republic, Commission head Jose Manuel Barroso said on Friday after France launched an intervention.eub2
- Ukraine's Tymoshenko ends hunger strike: daughter
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 8 Dec 2013 08/12/2013DAY OF PRAYER FOR NELSON MANDELAA day of “prayer and reflection” is being held in South Africa for the late president Nelson Mandela. A national memorial service will be held on Tuesday, ahead of a state funeral on December 15. President Jacob Zuma will attend a service at a Methodist church in Johannesburg today, with multi-faith services planned throughout […]Jon Harwood
- World Cup draw: the intelligent punter's guide 07/12/2013Are England worth a flutter in Brazil next year? Don't bet on it, says our expert guide to the World Cup odds Preview Neil Clark LAST UPDATED AT 10:39 ON Sat 7 Dec 2013 BEFORE yesterday's draw for the 2014 World Cup groups, England manager Roy Hodgson said he would put a tenner on his team to win next summer's tournament. Should we follow his […]holden
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Saturday 7 Dec 2013 07/12/2013MANDELA SET FOR HISTORIC FUNERAL Crowds in South Africa have spent a second night on the streets in tribute to former president Nelson Mandela, who died on Thursday. People danced and sung in front of his former home in Soweto. World leaders are preparing to gather at Mandela’s funeral, which could be the biggest global gathering of powerful people in modern […]Jon Harwood
- Ten Things You Need to Know Today: Sunday 8 Dec 2013 08/12/2013
- Aussie court threat to gay weddings 08/12/2013Australia's first gay and lesbian weddings could be annulled within a week if a high court challenge is successful. The hastily-arranged ceremonies held under blue summer skies in Canberra were bitter-sweet occasions for some couples who realise the court could declare their marriage void on Thursday. The government has challenged the validity of the Au […]PA
- No Maltese boats in Libya incident 08/12/2013No Malta-registered boats or Maltese citizens were involved in transporting 300 migrants stopped by the Libyan coastguard late last month, contrary to earlier media reports, the government said yesterday. Libyan news agency Lana reported the migrants were on board three ‘Maltese-registered boats’ when they were apprehended on November 29. The report was pick […]Patrick Cooke
- Increase in cancer survival rates 08/12/2013Malta registered the largest increase in the survival rate of prostate cancer among 29 European countries in a seven-year period, according to a study just published in a leading medical journal. The island also made great strides in the number of women who survived breast cancer for at least five years from diagnosis between 2000 and 2007, placing just seco […]Ariadne Massa
- Aussie court threat to gay weddings 08/12/2013